*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705933-Sakina-The-Demon-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fiara
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1705933
See Sakina The Demon (part 1)
I don't know why I keep doing this... Making these logs just seem to help me... My angel why do you torment me so? I wish for nothing more than to see you avenged and happy... Yet you torment my dreams begging me to stop... despite how they tortured us... how they took you from me hoping to become gods... No one can escape death as they wished to... My sister I won't allow these crimes to go unpunished...

Human do not try to comfort me if you run i will pursue until there is nothing left... I've heard from my old collegues that angels and stealing humans away to the garden of eden in hope that even i have enough sanity to stay away... I do... I just don't care... The destruction of the last human life and my own is the only thing that will allow me to be with my angel... Oblivion with you knowing you are avenged... Oh... My angel... I wish you would not weep when you visit my dreams... I always see you trying to say something yet i cannot hear or read the words...

I have heard that the arch angels are gathering... To kill me... Catch me if you dare but be prepared to kill or be killed that is how it shall be i will not waste myself in God's judgment...I am cold... I'm so lonely my angel... Demons are gathering to capture me... The world is against me... Yuki... My angel... how much longer till we're in oblivion together... I'm so cold...

*the image on the screen shivers as the room is full of ice* God keep my Yuki happy please... just a little longer... *spreads my batlike wings* I hear angels comming Yuki~san... Keep me in your prayers.... My angel...
© Copyright 2010 Fiara (fiarabutterfly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705933-Sakina-The-Demon-part-2