*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685046-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gabby
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1685046
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16702665/badass-boy-vs-badass-girl-ch6
Charlie


On my way to school Gab (i was the one who started called calling her that) started planning to skip school during 3rd hour. I'm definitely snitching. Even if she tells mom and dad about the stuff there would be no proof because i sold it all (for now I'll stock up later).

Gab

During 3rd hour me and the guys decide to skip.
3rd hour*
"Miss Ramos you are needed in the office" the announcer said. I looked at Mr. Page (I mean Mrs.) and he/she gave me a glare. What did I do? I grabbed my shit and walked out.


"So you were planning to skip, huh Miss Ramos" the principle asked.


"No, sir. I don't know where you found such nonsense." i said.


"Mr Ramos told me about your plan about 20 minutes ago."


"I wasn't going to skip " i said


"Why would Mr. Ramos lie about something like that?" he asked.


"Because he is my brother and he wants to get me in trouble by lying to you." i said.


"Go back to class. I am done with you." he said. I got a text: 'Are we still on?' It was from Ricky.


'Hella yeah' i replied.

Ricky


I nodded to Spencer and Jake. We got into groups for World History. We decided to act like we were fighting.


"Gentlemen! Principle now!" The old lady yelled. I pushed Jake and he pushed me back. The three of us split up. Jake went to get John, Spencer went to get Jamie, and i went to Gab.
In 10 minutes we were together and was outside.

Gab


"Charlie snitched so we have to hurry" we went into our cars and left. We went to the sport's equipment store. We bought paintball guns,masks,jerseys,and pants.

We split into 3 groups. We would have been in 2 but we want it to be more fun. Me and Ricky are in the same group. Our color was green.

We went into the woods. I know that I'm gonna win. I kneel down behind a tree. I kept a lookout around me. I heard something behind me i whipped out my gun and.....


"What the hell Ricky!" i whispered/yelled.


"Sorry..." he said. He ran off. Another person was behind but i knew it wasn't Ricky i whipped out my gun and started shooting.


"Ugh" John said as he went down. I ran to another tree, 2 people shot at me. I heard Ricky shoot someone.


"Nice try Spencer!" Ricky yelled. He started running, it was my cue to shoot the person who shot at him. Bang. Bang. Bang!


"Ow!" i heard Jake said. I saw someone tap me.


"What" i whispered.


"I'm gonna go now. Its gonna be you and Jamie."


"Don't" i said. He gave me his gun.

"Good luck Gab" he said and gave me a deep kiss.

"No, Ricky!" i screamed. He got shot 10 times in the chest by a paintball gun. I felt like Angelina from the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I took the guns and ran shooting at Jamie.

I shot him a million times. Then, right in the balls.

"You bitch." he said. I think our friendship just expired haha.
© Copyright 2010 Gabby (gabtashash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685046-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-6