*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685053-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gabby
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Music · #1685053
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16702705/badass-boy-vs-badass-girl-ch7
On our way to my house me, John,Jamie (he's not talking to me) , and Ricky were deciding what to do with Charlie.

"We have to bust him" John said.

"We will" I started thinking.

"I will try to get my parents to go out and then we'll deal with him. I have the perfect idea" i said.

When i told them they said it was risky. Ricky might have to risk the whole school laughing at him. We were outside my house and I told Spencer and Jake our plan.

I told them to wait. I went inside and my dad was mad.

"So you still skipped?" my dad asked.

"Dad, I really wasn't John kept telling me that we should and I didn't want to act like a punk so I skipped." i said. I was a good liar. Even my dad, the principle fell for it.

"Is he here?" he asked. I nodded and pointed to the window to show that all the guys was there.

"Fine. But don't let it happen again" I ran up to hug him.I told the guys to come in and they went to my room.

"Dad why don't you take mom out she told me shes been dying to go to dinner." i said.

"Really? I think i will" he said.

I smiled at him and ran upstairs.

When I walked in i heard John singing and playing Ordinary People by John Legend on the piano.

Girl im in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Past the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue everyday I know i misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow This time we'll take it slow This time we'll take it slow

He sung. When he was done he tapped the empty space of the piano bench telling me to sit. We played Clocks by Coldplay ( we can play all of their songs) and the guys liked it. We played Moonlight by Ludwig van Beethoven and it made Jake cry like a baby.

"Stop laughing its not funny!" Jake yelled. I started to cry from the laughter.

Jake threw a pillow at my face. Oww!! (sarcasm get it?) I laughed so hard i literally pissed in my pants! When we stopped laughing me and John played The Piano Theme (Heart Asks Pleasure First) by Michael Nyman. When we finished playing I sat next to Ricky and Jamie rolled his eyes.

"Jealous much Jay?" i asked

"Ha, you wish" he said.I waited for Charlie to leave his room. When he went to the bathroom i checked under his bed to see if the shit was still under there. It was. I took one of Charlie's drink and put a sleeping pill in it.

"We're gone!" I heard my dad yell downstairs.

"Perfect" i whispered to myself. I gave two thumbs up the guys. I sat down and waited.

"So, how is everyone?" Ricky asked.

"Well, my dick hurts" Jamie said.

"That's what you call it?" i asked "A dick? Really?" i asked astonished.

"Bitch" Jamie gave me the finger. I crawled up to him and gave him a hug.

"You love me" i said.

"True" he replied. Finally, Charlie is asleep! We all knew because he started to snore.

"Ready Rick?" i asked him.

"Give me a kiss" he said.

"You don't have to be dramatic" i said rolling my eyes. I gave him a kiss and we walked into his room. I grabbed my old camera and turned it on. Ricky got in the bed with Charlie. He gave him a kiss on the cheek waiting for me to take a picture.

"Pose!!" i whispered/screamed. He posed like a model giving a wink. Omg!! He looks soo hot! I mean he's hotter than usual.

"Gorgeous, hot, hot," i said everytime he posed and i took a picture. Ricky was done and went to my room. I went under Charlie's bed and took out the dope.

"Let's smoke it." Jamie said.

"Jay we can't smoke it you dumbass" Ricky said taking the words from my mouth.

"I'm gonna bust him and embarrass the hell out of him but not tomorrow." i said.

***

I went to my locker and saw a lot of post-its notes on my locker. All of them about piano. Wait...how do they know about.....

"Charlie you jackass!" i yelled. Apparently Ricky heard me.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asked.

"Charlie told some people about me and John playing last night" I opened my locker and there were pictures of me and John playing the piano.

"Oh my fucking-" i said but got cut off. "Language!" a nearby teacher said.

Ricky came over and looked in my locker.

"Damn"he said. I gave him a deadly glare. No one ever does that to me. Like i said I'm pretty much friends with everyone. Except 10 people. 5 were my ex and his friends, Charlie,Roger,James,Sarah,and Sabrina.

I saw all of them walking in a group waving the pictures at me. I'm gonna kill Charlie.

"Calm down we still have the pictures." he said.

The bell rung. We went our separate ways. First period was boring as usual. I was at my locker and saw Ricky down the hall.

"Gab!" he yelled. He ran up to me out of breath.

"I've just been molested by Mr. Brooks!" he said. I started laughing, I laughed until i started crying. Then i saw he was serious. I froze there in disbelief. I stared at him for thirty seconds believing that he got molested then i saw him smile. A real smile.

"I used to have Mr. Brooks but i switched classes cause he used to stare at me." i said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah i told my dad but he didn't care." i said with a frown.

We walked into Spanish and Mr. Beacon was there to greet us.

"Hola Gab y Ricky. Cómo estás?" he asked.

"No mucho." we said. We had a spanish quiz and we were going to get them back tomorrow.

"So many of you heard about the talent show coming up next week. If any of you need are interested raise your hand." he said. I never heard about a talent show. I saw Ricky's hand go up. But then he pulled my hand up too. What the hell. The teacher gave both of us a flier.

"Why did you do that?" i asked when we left.

"Your talented. And everyone knows you play the piano now so-"

"Used to" i said cutting him off.

"Look lets make a deal.If you sign up then i will sign up too and sing an embarrassing song. In front of everyone."he said.

"I don't want people to make fun of you" i said. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Well, I'll just sing then" he said.

"Isn't that what your gonna do anyway?" i asked.

"Please just sign up" he asked.

"I don't want to" i said.

"Come on Gab" John said. When did he come?

"If you don't sign up I'll rape you in your sleep" Ricky said. Omg what the hell! I don't want someone to rape me. Especially if they're my neighbor.

"Are you serious?" i asked

"No. And come on! You have to sign up!" he said.

"No i don't" i said. Ricky got on his knees and started begging.

"Just sign the fucking paper Gab" John said. The bell rung.

"Fine." i said.
© Copyright 2010 Gabby (gabtashash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685053-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-7