*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685055-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gabby
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1685055
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16702751/badass-boy-vs-badass-girl-ch8
After school, I had a few janitors help me put up the pictures. I used all of the pictures that i took and made it into a poster. We put 4 posters in each hallway (it wasn't a big poster.) When we were done I had to make my dad leave. And it wasn't easy.

Me: Dad we need milk.

Dad: Go buy some then.

Me: Dad, Mom wants us home early.

Dad: I'll call her and tell her that we will be home late.

Me: Dad, I need some pads

Dad: Go buy some then

Me: Dad i need money for gas

Dad: I'll give you money later

Me: Dad i don't feel good

Dad: I'll buy asprin when we leave

Me: Dad, the game is on tonight

Dad: ...

He locked up everything turned the lights off and grabbed my hand and we were out. When we got home I looked at the flier for the talent show. May 28th. The day Will, my older brother died. Wait May? Why is it so faraway? I went to a nearby calendar and checked to see what month it was. May. May 21st. Wow.

I went to my room and listened to some music. Soon i was asleep.

Ricky

"Jay, are we hanging out at Gab's tonight?" i asked.

"No, the game is on tonight. She have to come over here." he replied. I sighed. I was so bored. And Jamie doesn't make it easier.

"Hey, hand me those binoculars." he said. I handed it to him. He opened his window and looked in Gab's room.

"Perv." i said. Jamie laughed.

"She's asleep should we scare her?" I really didn't care. I just wanted to have some fun.

"I guess."

"Come on."

We knocked on the door and Mrs. Ramos opened the door. She didn't say anything so we went upstairs to Gab's room and the door was opened. She looked like an angel. She was sleeping so peacefully that i didn't want to wake her up. But i had to i like it when she's mad.

I jumped on top of her scaring her to death.

"Jamie! Why do you always want to scare me when i fall asleep!?" she yelled. She shot a glare at me. She looks hotter when she's mad. She got up from the bed so quickly i fell off.

She cooled off in 5 minutes. Then she went to Jamie's house. That wasn't my house. They watched football and i left. I wasn't a football fan. I walked over to my neighborhood. And saw Bryan smiling at me.

"So, your back. What do you want now an apology? Well your not getting on from me." he said. I punched him in the face. I wanted to kill him. I punched him in the nose. I broke it. I kept punching him in the face until he was unconscious. His friends didn't jump in. Instead they stared.

"What are you looking at!" i said and walked away. I went to my house and talked to my mom. She wasn't pleased seeing me.

"Why are you here?" she asked "How come you aren't at your Aunt's?"

"I didn't runaway or anything i was just bored." i said.

"Well, you should go now your father is pissed right now." she said. Nothing has changed.

"I would be pissed too mom. Think about it. Your son didn't do anything wrong but your wife think he's guilty. So she kicks him out of the neighborhood into a place she calls "a safer environment." She doesn't discuss it with her husband, she thinks that what she did was best."

"You tried to kill someone, Jordan! And don't talk to me like that again " my mom said.

"Why? Your not much like a mother so it wouldn't matter how i talk to you. You deserve it anyway we all know that your having an affair." i spat back. I felt an instant sting across my face. I looked at my mom and saw she was crying. She deserves it. I walked to my sister's room and banged on the door.I made my voice sound like my dad.

"Sarah open this door!" She opened the door.

"What the hell do-" she hugged me.

"Oh my god! I miss you! Wh- wh- why are you here?" she asked

"I just wanted to visit." i said.

"I haven't seen you like in forever!" she said still hugging me.

"Two weeks" i said.

"Did you kill him?" she asked looking at me with ambition in her eyes.

"I'm not going to kill him." i said. "I have to go now i have to go to Jamie's place" There were a few tears in her eyes and she was holding them back.

"Tell Jamie i said hi" she said. I started walking to the door but my mom wanted to yell some more.

"Listen, I don't know why your trying to make me feel guilty. You should be feeling guilty! You can come back when you're ready to apologize! In a matter of fact, don't come back at all! No one wants you! So just leave! Go!" she yelled.

"Dad left your sorry ass huh?" i shot at her. She went to slap me again but i caught her hand.

"Look, I'm not like dad.Your doing this because your feeling sorrow right now." I said calmly "So this is what you should do. Leave the guy, tell dad your sorry, get back together, and leave me at aunt Katy's. Okay? I found new friends. And i think i have a girlfriend." I said.

My mother stared at me with confusion. I left and walked back to my house.

Gab

I put my head on Jamie's shoulder.

"Falling asleep huh?" he asked. I glared at him. He always scares me when I'm sleeping. I wonder how he knows that I'm sleeping. I looked around his room and saw a pair of binoculars by the window. That perv.

"What are you looking at?" he asked. I was about to answer when i saw Ricky walk in.
© Copyright 2010 Gabby (gabtashash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685055-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-8