*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686528-Concert-Time
Rated: · Other · Other · #1686528
Almost time for the big event OH BOY!
We saw a whole heck of a lot of people there at 2:30 in the afternoon.
"Hey Lionel when exactly are they letting people into the statuim?" I asked lookin over at the crowd of people.
"Well the show starts at 7:30, so they should be letting people in at around 6ish. I dont know why all these people are here so early." Lionel said.
"Oh wow, what time does MJ get here?" Drew asked.
"Oh he's getting here at around 4:30 he needs to rehurse too. But he's not preforming until everone else does." Lionel said.
"Oh my goodness how are you going to get by all these people Lionel?" I asked.
"Dont worry we enter through that back where no one is allowed but us." Lionel said. We nodded. Soon we were inside. A few more celeberties were there they all looked either so beautiful or so handsome. I was starstruck.
"Paige can we see whats in the bag now?" Josh asked as we got to Lionel's dressing room.
"Ok ok stop buggin me yesh." I said smiling. "Ok i got you all a little somthing for working so hard." i said reaching into the bag. "Josh, this is for you. Drew this one is for you, Lionel this is for you, and i have one for Michael, paul and stevie too but they can get theirs later. Go ahead open them." I said. They did and when they did i got omg's and thank yous.
"Drew what did you get?" Josh asked.
"This totally awesome car model. Thanks Paige." he said.
"You're welcome, I know how much you love them, and i knew you have been searching for that one forever now. So i found it at a flee market it was the last one." I said smilng. He hugged me.
"Josh what did you get?" Drew asked.
"I got the laptop that i have been wanted for years now. Thank you Paige, how much did this cost you?" he asked.
"Thats not important. What is important is that you are happy." I said smiling. He smiled too.
"So Lionel what did you get?" Josh and Drew asked.
"Hehe I got a jacket that says best director ever on it. Thank you." he said.
"hehe you're welcome, i made that about a month ago. I didnt make the jacket part but i sewed your Best Director Ever on to it hehe." I said. he smiled. They all gave me a big hug. I felt loved. "So what do we do now?" I asked.
"Well we could meet some of the stars that are here." Lionel said slipping on his new jacket.
"Im all for that." I said smiling. So for all of 2 hours we were talking with stars and i was talking with new students that had arrived to sing their songs for Michael, soon every one was here and Lionel wanted to do a sound check with me and Paul and Stevie. After we did I gave Stevie his gift I had a blind friend and she wrote him a card in braile along with a sweater that i made him. He said that he loved it. I was happy. Paul like his gift too.. i had bought him a bass because i knew he played it and it was my ventage one but i never played it so i gave it to him. Oh he loved it too.
Soon it was time to get ready for the show. After i had gotton my costume on it was almost time for us to go on. I had jitters all over, i was upset to my stomach.
"Hey Paige you ready to go on?" Josh asked coming up to me. He looked someone like Kenny Loggins from We Are The World.
"Hey Josh, no have u seen how many people are out there?" I asked.
"Paige, you dont have stage fright do you?" He asked.
"Well yes a little." i said.
"Paige we have worked too hard for too long for you to give up now. You were the one who wanted us to do this you were our motivation, please dont give up on us now." Josh said holding my shoulders. I hung my head down. He lifted it up with his pointer finger. Our eyes met soon our lips met as well. I couldnt believe it my first kiss and it was from the person i wanted my first kiss to be from.
"Thank you Josh for caring so much for me. I will go out there dont worry about me. Now if you will excuse me i need to go re apply my eyeliner." i said. He laughed and hugged me.
"Go hurray it is almost our turn." he said. i smiled and ran to the dressin room knocked and went in gettin the eyeliner and putting it onto my eyes really quick then running back to josh and drew!! Lionel was waiting there by the stage too.
"Hey you ready to go on?" he asked turning around looking at us.
"Yes sir we are lets go." I said with such enthusiam. He smiled.
"Ok so once the announcer says the song and your names you all go out on stage. OK the chours will come out when its starts. You have about 1 minute Paige make a fabulous peptalk and go." Lionel said.
"Well i just want to say thanks so much to all of you for working so hard on this, it really means a lot to me and just go out there and have a good time no one is judging you today we are here for Michael. So lets go out there and have a good time." i said. Everyone smiled. I looked at Josh who had really inspired me to keep going. Soon it was time to go on. I was holding Josh's hand with my sequence glove, i was holding it so tightly that soon he started to say ow.
"oh sorry." i said.
"its alright." He whispered. I smiled knowing i was lucky to have him.
"And now preforming we are the world here is Paige Crocker, Drew Stolz, and Josh Patterson!!!!!!" I heard the announcer say.
"go Go." lionel said waving his arms toward the stage. We did go and when we did the whole statium was shouting and cheering. Soon the music started to play and then drew started the song.
"There comes a time when we head a certain call." then i joined in. "When the world must come together as one. There are people dying." Soon the song was over. I felt great wonderful fantastic. Then i rushed off stage after we all took a bow. Lionel was there and he hugged all three of us.
"Oh my gosh that was amazing. Ok Paige you go change you have a good 3 minutes so go." He said. I smiled and nodded. After Lionel had gone on stage to say a few words about Michael it was my turn to go solo, well not completely solo, i was going to be doing my duet with Paul.
"Hello Love are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. Soon it was once again time to go on.
The music started to play and i started to sing. "Every night she walks right in my dreams since i met her from the start im so proud i am the only one who is special in her heart the girl is mine. The doggone girl is mine. I know she's mine. Yes the Doggone girl is mine." I sang. The audience loved it, I looked up toward Michael and he was smilng i could tell he really really liked it. The show went on and on and I was dancing and singing and changing like there was no tomorrow. Soon it came to be intermission where i could sit my tired butt down and take a rest. Michael was backstage now getting ready to do his songs for the show.
I was sitting down and Michael came up to me.
"Hey there baby doll how are you?" he asked sitting down next to me.
"Hey Michael hehe im tired and pooped how do you do this night after night after night?" i asked smiling.
"Hehe well when you have been doing it as long as i have you tend to get used to it." He said.
"Oh yeah I forgot the whole Jackson 5 thing you had going on hehe." I said.
"Hey you were really good out there tonight I was very impressed." He said.
"Thanks to be honest i have NEVER EVER sang like that before in my life. Its like something came and took over my voice." i said.
"hehe well what ever did you sure can sing it out. So are you ready to sing with me now?" Michael asked getting up.
"Yeah just give me a mintue that last number really wore me out." i said giggling and getting up. Michael extended his hand and i gladly took it. Oh how it was so so soft. Hehe i felt shy looking like him at that moment. We had the same clothes, hair, it just looked funny.
"hey michael might i just say that you have a very COMFORTABLE sence of style i am loving these pants hehe." i said. His mouth flooded with laughter.
"Hahaha your funny hehe." he said taking my hand. i smiled. I just couldnt believe the night was almost over, but it wouldnt be over until I sang with MJ, i wouldnt let my night be over until that happend. And it was right before my eyes it was happening. It was all too real.
© Copyright 2010 MichaelJacksonsGirl (ifite4michael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686528-Concert-Time