*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686935-Preforming-with-the-King
Rated: · Other · Other · #1686935
the time has come dadadadadaaaaaaaaaaa
I couldnt believe it, this was actually happening to me, I was about to go on with Michael Jackson. I had changed out of my MJ stuff and actually looked like myself again. Only i think prettier because my makeup was done by a perfessional makeup artist. I also had this beautiful dress on I looked so beautiful at least that is what Josh told me. Michael was on the right side of the stage and I was on the left waiting for this wonderful moment to happen. Josh was standing next to me.
"Paige you really do look beautiful, and maybe a little different considering i have seen you in MJ attire all night." He said holding my hand.
"Oh Josh stop it. You are going to make me cry." I said smiling. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. Soon the time came and the music started to play. I saw Michael go out on the stage and start to sing with his angelic voice that almost made me faint.
"Each time the wind blows i hear your voice so i call your name," he sang what a beautiful man he was, a true angel. Soon it was my turn to enter the stage but before it was josh handed me a rose and said to give it to michael. I agreed hugged him then went on. Once i started to sing everyone screamed a little louder.
"I hear your voice now, you are my chioce now, the love you bring." I sang, then I have him the rose while i sang my line. He smiled at me. After the song was over we I exited before Michael did because he had another number to do. Josh was there when i came back so was Lionel and my mom and Ken. They all hugged me and told me what a wonderful preformer i was.
"Paige sweety you did amazingly." Mom said hugging me close to her.
"Hehe Thanks momma," i said smilng.
"Really Paige you do have a wonderful voice, why dont you ever try out for solos in Choir?" Ken asked hugging me.
"Well I knew I was always a good singer, I never tried out because everyone knows your are going out with mom and i didnt want people thinking that i got a solo because I was close to you or anything." I said shyly.
"Paige would you try out for solos if i werent dating your mom?" Ken asked. I shrugged for i didnt know. I truely didnt know and i never wanted to find out.
"Maybe hehe no Ken i dont think that would happen. I do get shy sometimes, like tonight i wasnt going to go out there but then i thought i have been working for too long on this i wasnt going to let anyone down." I looked over at josh and winked.
"Paige I am so proud of you Michael told me he was so proud of you. He really liked the show and the songs that were choosen, he said you delievered them Very well." Lionel said hugging me.
"Well thank you Lionel, and thanks so much for letting me be MJ i really have had a lot of fun the past few months hehe." i said hugging him tightly.
Michael came off stage sweating and hot.
"Well done Paige thanks for the rose." He said hugging me. I felt so comfortable in his arms.
"Your welcome Michael, oh at the end of this i have a gift for you." I said smiling.
"Well arent you just sweet, here I want you to preform with me and my brothers come on." he said smiling and pulling me backstage.
"Wait woah hold on there mikey, you want me to preform with you and your brothers?" I asked holding back.
"Yea you were so good, they even wanted you to preform tonight you are part of our family. Now come on before we are late on stage." he said smiling that sweet smile.
"Alright if you say so." i said going along with him. We got backstage and 5 men were waiting.
"Hey Paige you were wonderful, glad you could join us." Jermaine said.
"Thanks hehe glad to be here." I said smiling.
"Alright Paige this is---" i stopped Michael.
"Hehe I know their names." I said.
"Oh really miss smarty pants tell me them then." Michael said like a little kid.
"Alright, Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, Marlon, and Randy." I said pointing to each one of them as i said their name.
"Im impressed." Michael said. I giggled.
"Well a girl knows her Jackson's hehe," I said. They all smiled.
"Alright Paige we are going to be doing Can you feel it when i call your name then you come out and sing the next verse got it?" Michael asked. I nodded.
"You got it MJ." I said.
"Good." Michael said.
"Umm Michael I may know the songs but i dont know the moves." I said.
"Dont worry about it, just go out there and have fun." He said huggin me. I nodded. Soon the music started to play and people screamed when the Jackson's entered the stage. I was singing along and having a great time.
"NOW i want you all to show some love to Paige Crocker a Jackson for the night." I Michael said into his Mic. i made sure that my Mic was on and went out singing. It was really a wonderful time. I did feel like part of their family, once I'll be there started to play i quietly exited the stage. I wasnt close enough to their family to be a part of that song. So i just slipped out.
A few hours later the show was finally over, I was relieved. I found Michael after the show.
"Hey Michael." I said running up to him.
"Hey there, Paige I saw you slip away during I'll be there. Why?" he asked.
"Michael that song I feel is just to close to your family. I felt like i wasnt close enough to you as a friend to stay for that song, at least on stage with you." I said.
"Oh well i have never heard someone say that to me before." Michael said.
"Well dont take it the wrong way or anything, but I just didnt feel close enough to you to stay with you on that stage." I said.
"Its alright I know. So did you enjoy the show even though you were most of it?" He asked smiling.
"Yeah it was the best night of my life. It wasnt the fact that i was here, it wasnt the music, it was the fact that i got to show my talents to the world, and to spend time with my hero." I said smiling at him.
"Im your hero?" Michael asked sitting down.
"Yes Michael, I look up to you, you are my inspiration, your love that you give to everyone makes my day, i try to be more like you, more loving and caring. You know when i was really sick, i mean like i was in the hostpital sick. You got me through all that, you were all I did i read about you, i listened to you, i dreamed about you. You were the one who always helped me feel better." I said.
"Really? Wow i knew i touched a lot of hearts but i never knew i touched one so amazing as yours." he said. I smiled and hugged him. I remembered my gift.
"Oh Michael wait right here i have something for you." I said. He nodded and waited. I came back with a box carefully wrapped.
"Paige what is this for?" Michael asked.
"For helping out with this, for taking time out of your busy squedual to come and help me with something, and well for being a trooper through all the hard times that you have had. Lets not forget for being an awesome friend." I said handing him the box. He opened it. He held up a yellow shirt with Rinestones covering the WHOLE thing! The rinestones in the middle made a smiley face.
"Oh Paige this is really beautiful, did you make this?" Michael asked.
"Yes I did took me forever but it was done out of love." i said.
"Well it is so amazing." He said.
"Look on the back." I smiled. He did and on the back it Read Michael Joseph Jackson.
"Oh Paige I love it." He said smiling. "Now I have a little something for you." He said. "Close your eyes." He demanded with his voice so deep. I did as i was told to do. I waited for a minute or two. "Ok you can open now." Michael said. I did and he handed me an envolope.
"Whats this?" I asked.
"Well you have to open it first." Michael said giggling. I opened it.
"To Paige with lotza love." I read aloud. There was a beautiful picture on the front. "Oh Michael did you draw this?" I asked looking at the paper. He nodded.
"Keep reading." he said.
"Paige you are always going to be in my heart. You havent treated me like most poeple do when they see me. I love you so much. You are really a joy to be around. You have much talent. I love you and i would love to invite you to spend a week with me at neverland ranch. i really truely love you. Love Michael Jackson." I read aloud. "OH Michael i love you too, and i would love to spend a week with you at neverland." I said. He smiled and hugged me.
"Great lets go talk to your parents about it." he said. I agreed to do so. It had been the most amazing night of my life. I had preformed infront of a whole bunch of people and Michael, and now i was going to get to spend a week with Michael at neverland. This life was getting to be the greatest ever.
© Copyright 2010 MichaelJacksonsGirl (ifite4michael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686935-Preforming-with-the-King