*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686726-Life-is-God
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1686726
plzz read this.......and its a true story that happened to my friend.....
                                Shena The Angel On Earth---Chapter-1



It was summer,my journey started in my office(us)... new friends,new life was a bit tough for me.. i had to mingle with new people... it was the first day i met shena,, she was dark and lean, she did not talk much with me.... though me..

              Always with shena there was priya her friend from college.. always together... i liked priya but not shena... it was late evening i went to my home.. then i found shena in my nevt flat... but still we did not talk much.. after a week i was clubbed in shena's team for my work.. when i entered the team,i found a hand towards me,,,,, it's none other than shena....... she gave a smile and asked everything about me.... i remained silent... after some hours i spoke to her.... we spoke for a long time until our mouth cried and slept............

                  That evening was great i could still remember shena called all her friends to cafetaria and introduced me to them.... i found something magical in her...she was not a normal person.. she was not like others.... shena was a such a nice girl that everyone liked her,everyone loved her... she had so many friends out of which even i was one.....

            When shena talked with someone else i felt jealous and when she hangs out with anyone i did the same.... i spend all my days with shena..

          Shena was very bold and courage enough to face anything in her life,that was the ever best quality i liked in her. even shena started liking me so much and she started coming out with me..... everytime she always asks me """"why the hell r u so affectionate over me????????"""""".............. for this i always give a smile. even am a girl who give maximum importance to friends and other relations..after an year i shifted my room to shena's flat. me,shena,priya and jinky stayed together.priya and jinky knew that me and shena are very close but they never mind us...shena had a boy friend his name is craig.shena loved him like anything but craig was not very close with her.. she was a normal who loved his parents like anything and would do anything for them.



        But shena would do anything for her friends and craig,all praised shena for her attitude and character.i had a breakup very recently and every night i cried because of that,i was committed to a guy for five years and that left me for his parents,but i did not tell shena anything about this..

            Almost a year ran away after break up... that night around 2'clk i got a call from my friend saying that.. my ex-boy friend got engaged.. i really cant bare the pain and ran away from home...... i just had my cell phone in my pocket not even a penny..........(to be continued).........                         
© Copyright 2010 Memories (rufina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686726-Life-is-God