*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687442-Secrects-Chapter-1-The-New-Member
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1687442
A young girl soon discovers a wolf boy is crushing on her.
    Once a few years ago I was looking out the window and saw a moving truck. I was wondering who the new people were. I asked my mom if I could go and welcome the new family to the neighborhood. She said I could and gave me some flowers to give them. As I was walking over there I saw a young boy watching the neighbors daughter but wait did I just see a tail and ears! What seemed like a normal day just went from average to wierd. He looked at me then ran away. "Hmm, well that was awkward," I whispered to myself. I walked up to the neighbors an said,"Hello and welcome to the neighborhood. Here are some flowers from my family and I. I hope you enjoy it here." They said,"Thank you we'll have to meet your parents soon. I hope you and our daughter become good friends." I walked home and told my mother that they wanted to meet our family. After that I went to sleep and dreamed of that wolf boy. What was to happen I knew his look but I knew he couldn't love her.



    The next day I went outside to go walk a little but really it was a secrect wolf meeting. I was a wolf girl as well but I was older and had already joined the pack. When I got there I saw the young boy. Our leader had called everyone near. The young boy was in a ceromony to join the pack. Chief began to speak,"Everyone we welcome this new member to our pack. It is his time to become Mother Wolf's child. Mother Wolf come down from your high place to give this new wolf his full spirit. Let us know he will be one of us. Come to train him, guide him, and teach him the ways of our pack," I heard the leaves rustle and saw Mother Wolf's beautiful silver fur and blue eyes. Chief stoped speaking and Mother Wolf began to speak,"My children it is time for him to become one of mine but first I must speak to him alone." Mother Wolf turned around to speak but with the sharpest ears I could hear her,"Alex I know you love that girl but becoming one of us means you can only love this kind. I'm sorry but another thing is I must chose your mate when the time comes. Don't be sad I understand I had to give up my love too but we couldn't risk being exposed to mortals." She then turned around and said,"He has been excepted and will soon have a mate decided. I will remain here for a few days to train him. now you may go back to what you were doing." Mother Wolf then walked away. I soon realized I hadn't even transformed yet. I moved my hands to my necklace and said,"Half wolf," I began to grow ears and a tail. I walked up to chief and said,"Doesn't Alex need a necklace too."He answered,"Yes, go give him this. He must meet you for you are the third leader after me." I went over to Alex and told him,"Alex I know how you feel. I loved a mortal but I had to give him up as well. I,m sorry I haven't told you who I am yet. I am the third leader I will be chief once Chief becomes Father Wolf. Well here is your necklace it'll help you control your transforming. Mother Wolf will teach you to use it during training." Alex began to speak," Third Chief I saw you. You're that girl who I saw. You knew I loved her didn't you." He bowed to me. I said,"Alex yes I knew you loved her but I could'nt tell you then. I would have exposed us both. Once you see your mate you'll forget your mortal and fall for her but that's just what I've heard I've never experenced it yet. I haven't got a mate yet but it's ok I'm still too young but it's going to be soon even though because I must get my mate before I become chief. Well here it's your necklace I'll put it on you," he turns around and I put the necklace on him. Mother Wolf goes over to Chief and tells him this,"Alex and Autum are getting along really well do you think they should be mates do you chief." He answered,"Yes, he looks at her almost like he looks at that girl. He's falling and falling hard. It is there time to have mates and be together." Of course I heard everything they said and I looked back at Alex. They were right he had a sparkle in his eye. I looked deep in them. He was starting to fall for me but truthfully I still loved my mortal. What was to happen now?
© Copyright 2010 Autumleaf (autumleaf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687442-Secrects-Chapter-1-The-New-Member