*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710972-Secrects-Chapter-1-the-real-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1710972
a girl finds outher lovers terriable secrect. In memory of my ex-boyfriend.
One day a few years ago I sat by the crystal clear stream. It was my favorite place to go because it was in the middle of the forest where no one could find me. I put my hand in the the water feeling the nice breeze come by. The water felt warm from the summer sun. All of a sudden the water went cold. The clean, clear water was misty an unclear now. I felt something bite my hand. It tried to pull me in but I got my hand loose. A thick fog covered my secrect land and I saw a face in the water. Then I felt the breeze whisper,"He's coming for you." Then I saw a beautiful man, he was holding his hand out. I grabbed it and we ran like bullets.I turned and saw another man smirking showing his cat-like teeth. I yelled out. We finally reached the side of the woods and he said,"I'm sorry you had to see that. Allow me to take you home." I nodded an we ran again only I was on his back this time. We reached my house. He then leaned down and kissed my cheek,"I hope to see you again but not in danger." Then he was gone. This boy was my age and had wolf-like teeth. I felt wierd thinking about it. I walked inside but no one was home. I turned the tv on and sat down on the couch. "Well hello there," I heard someone say as I jumped. I looked beside me and saw the boy sitting next to me. "How'd you get in?' I aked shaking. He laughed answering,"The doggy door of course," he smiled. I looked confused and said,"Um ok, but um what's your name?" He replied,"I'm Alex and your Jessica right?" My eyes widened as I replied,"Yes how'd you know?" "Secrect,"he rplied smirking. I just looked at him blankly. He laughed and went to the kitchen,"You hungry?" I replied,"Yea, why?" He turned on the stove and started cooking. My eyes widened again,"What do you think your doing?" He replied laughing,"Cooking, don't worry I cook all the time. I live alone." I felt a shiver go down my spine as I saw him smirk. When he finished cooking he set two plates on the table. I looked at the food, it looked really good. Come to think of it I hadnt eaten all day. I sat down as he did. I looked at the food and took a bite. "How is it?" Alex asked. "It's really good. I like it," I replied smiling. He smiled back and finished his. I finished too. I went and put my dishes in the sink as he did. I went and sat back on the couch. He came and sat by me. I was cold all of a sudden so I curled up next to the pillow. He got up and went to get a cover. I watched him as he pulled one out and covered me up. I smiled and said,"Thankyou for everthing." He smiled and said," You're welcome. I'll always be here to help." I blushed at the thought of that then smiled. He seemed so sweet. I felt like I was falling in love with him. At that moment he put his arms around me and pulled me next to him. He felt so warm it was comforting. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear,"I love you. I always have from the moment I saw you." I looked up at him. He nodded. I put my arms around him and smiled,"I love you too Alex." He smiled and pulled my face to his kissing me. I then heard the wind whisper, He is your protector. Let him always love you but he is still coming for you." A shiver ran down my back as I heard that. He noticed and asked,"What's wrong." I whispered my reply," He is coming for me." He understood quickly. His eyes went from loving to fierce quickly as he looked out the window. I followed his eyes and then quickly understood. Outside was the man I saw in the woods. He had the same smirking smile as he spoke words I couldn't hear. Alex's eyes widened as the man spoke. Alex started to echo his words,"She will be mine. You know she belongs to me. Give her over if you want her parents to live. I have them captured at m home. If you know what's for her, you stupid dog, you'll give her to me. Have you even told her your a wolf yet." I looked at him with shocked eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want to hurt you," Alex answered looking back at me. All of a sudden I felt tears run down my cheeks. I felt stupid for not noticing. I should have known by the way his teeth were, how fast he ran, and how warm he felt when we touched. I got up and ran to my room. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was Alex. I felt so shocked that I fainted.
© Copyright 2010 Autumleaf (autumleaf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710972-Secrects-Chapter-1-the-real-story