*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688531-Im-in-love-with-my-bestfriend
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1688531
I have been saved... But I didn't do it alone
His name is Robert.

I have had my heart broken many times before.so this won't be my first love,and it may not be my last.but I would be happy if it was.
The first time I heard of him,was threw one of my oldest best friends who I spent most of my childhood with.he told me about this boy who rode his bus.he described him to me,(and I'm not gonna deny how he described him,he sounded so cute.)
But when your my age the chances of you actually meeting and working out are slim.but when your me it's even slimer.I'm 5'9and a half and there's not many boys my age that like me that and i had just gotten out of a bad relationship.and was switching back to a normal school.(p.s. I had gotten expelled and pretty much paid my time and was aloud to go back to my normal school.) I truly was changing for the good and I was ready to.well I had brushed off what my best friend had told me.my best friend also forgot to tell me this kid only lived a mile down my road.
Well, the first time I saw him my mother was yelling at me to get off my butt and to take out the recycle.
I glanced out my kitchen window and there he was.
I was flabbergasted that someone so cute was outside my driveway!
Well I was so scared that he was gonna leave that I ran out there bare foot with the recycle,I know that sounds desperate, but the recycle had to go out anyway....
Well I walked out there and my best friend tj was out there.
Well that cute new boy immediately caught my attention.
And tj and I started small talk,and the new boy introduced himself to me as... Robert.
Well we immediately started talking like I have never had with a boy.
It was comfortable conversation and I could tell I was everything I wanted to be in the beginning in his eyes.well as I started talking I realized he had a girlfriend....all the good ones do.
Well I have low self-esteem there's no way around it.
But hen he told me he had a girlfriend,a little voice I didn't recall ever having until that moment. "Said not for long".
Well, I didn't see him for a month after that.but I didn't forget him.the last few days of winter break were rolling around,and he finally got back in town from visiting his dad.
Well our friendship grew into full blown secretly hiding we really liked each other.
Well, our first kiss was shared on my best friends couch.and I know what your think.a big hot sloppy kiss...
Well your wrong the setting was perfect for that kind of a kiss.
But, I told you Robert is different.
He kissed me away I have never been kissed.
It was a littler bit more than a peck but it wasn't one of those ongoing kisses.
I found out right then that Robert was different.
Well things took off from there.
And we've been dating a real awhile(not that 3month kinda while either) now and we still hang out almost everyday.and I still don't get sick of him.
He's my best friend,and I love him so much neither one of us can really describe it.other than were real with each other.
I'm not saying we don't fight because we do...a lot but that's because he challenges me in a good way.
He still makes me laugh so hard.and I still love the way he looks at me.
I'm not guaranteed a forever.but I would love it to be that way.and am I wrong to cling to something that makes me soooo
happy.
Like i said I'm really in love with my best friend.
And love found me when I was ready and least expected it.
© Copyright 2010 Thetree (therunaway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688531-Im-in-love-with-my-bestfriend