*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690177-Pause-Rewind-Play
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Inspirational · #1690177
How often do you feel that you are not in control of your life?
The complex life we lead today, has taken its present form by accepting a gift. A gift that was given to it by us! Life becomes, whatever we think that life can become. We are always controlling what our life becomes, which path our life takes and where does it stop.
In the midst of all this, most of us get carried away literally to wherever life takes us.
How often do you feel that you are not in control of your life?
If the answer to that question is not readily available with your consciousness in terms of a quantitative figure, here’s another question, the answer to which should come easier:

Are you in more control of your life now than you were say 7 years ago?
You should be able to arrive at an answer.
Many a times, the means are more important than the end, the jouney is more important than the destination, and all that hard work is more important than the precious resulting success.
Similarly, at times, questions are more important than the answers.
When you question yourself, you initiate a process engaging thoughts, belief systems and personal experiences, through which you try to conclude and justify an answer.
This, dear readers, is the process of learning. This…is how you learn and grow. This is how you evolve.
A question represents a need, a need to be answered. In fulfiling that need we learn how to fulfil that need.
Do you know that each day you are living life, just to arrive at death?
Can you accept that the purpose of life is to meet death?
Of course you cannot accept that!! Life has much more novelty.
This again shows that the journey is important and not the destination.
Now that it is, in my opinion, satisfactorily established that at times the means are more important than the end, let me explain to you the technique of Pause, Rewind and Play.
Pause life when you feel that it is getting slightly out of control. Remember that it is your life and you can change its course any time, and make it go in whichever direction you choose it to go. Remember that all that has already happened, whether good or bad, was a choice you made.
Accept that what has happened, has happened and since it has already happened and has become a referential point in time, it exists as absolute truth, and since it exists as absolute truth, it could not have happened in any other way!
Acceptance is very important. Once you accept, you can let go. When you accept, and when you let go, you start living in the present in the truest sense.
Time stops.
You make time stop.
It is then that you feel the wonder of life, which is always full of abundance of every form.
It is then that you feel the true nature of life, and its true constituents.
It is then that you learn to contemplate, you learn forgiveness and you learn love.
It is then that you start to see the light at the end of the tunnel ..
It is then that you thank for all that has happened in your life..
It is then that you start trusting the process and understand the importance of means over the end.
So press pause whenever you feel like.
Remember that you are in total control
Pause, Look Back, Let Go, Thank for what has happened and Resume..
While you pause, you rewind.
While you rewind your life, you re-wind your life..(The interpretation is to be made by you..Remember it is important to think and contemplate)
When you are satisfied with all that has happened, press play!!
Give this exercise a try now..
Close your eyes and think of somethig beautiful. Imagine all the loveliest things.. Imagine a life where everything is perfect and beautiful. Imagine a life where you are in the highest form of your expression. Imagine a life being nothing but yourself. Lastly, tell yourself that you have created this life before you. Smile. Absorb the peace that surrounds you. Contemplate and reflect on your life so far..
Do this in order to realise in more completeness, the elements of life, and the process of life.
© Copyright 2010 metamorphoser (hismajesty143 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690177-Pause-Rewind-Play