*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691547-Love-Your-Mom
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Experience · #1691547
Trying to make my son see the mistakes I made he needs to learn from and not repeat.
    I know that I was never the mother that you deserved.  All the fussing and fighting you had to endure.  I know I have made many mistakes as a mom and I only hope that you can forgive me.  You have a lot to learn yet you are still too young to see the future that you hold.
 
  So don’t be like me for I was wrong, please grow up and be strong. Do not throw your life away as I have done, learn from my mistakes for they will teach you well.  The drinking and partying is no road to bear, all you are doing is destroying a life we share.  Son I need you to see that not everything in life is what it seems to be.  Please straighten up and be the man should be.

    I am very proud of you for you have done well.  You have accomplished a lot this I see.  Having your own place is part of the man you will be.  You work hard and do the right thing and in the end instead of having tires to burn you will have money to spend.lol No for real, I need you to be the best man that you can be. 

    The wild life is not being free you will end up in jail just like me, and believe me it’s no place to be, especially for a partier that you like to be.  Calm your temper down and be sweet for women like men, that are nice, not mean.  No, matter what I will always be the mom you deserve and always be here for you.  I cherish and love you for all you become for you are my son and I do care what happens to you and all we share.

      Look, I quit cleaning long enough to say I love you and I am really grateful and blessed to have you with me.  I would really like to see you soon.  I will send you some money at the first of the month not to party with, but to fix your car so then you have no excuse why you can’t come see me, your brother,

    Ashley and the new baby to be!  Yes that’s right Randy is going to be a daddy and I am going to be a (nunu) that’s what Ashley says I will be called, hey you got to admit it’s better than grandma HA LOL!!!  Stay sweet maybe we will see you soon.  I am trying to save up the money for us to come it will take a minute but I will get it done promise.  I love you.

                                                                                                                                                         Love you,
                                                 
                                                                                        mom

                                                 
         
© Copyright 2010 megbell (teebell348 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691547-Love-Your-Mom