*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693423-Tallulahs-Diary
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Emotional · #1693423
It's a diary of a girl named Tallulah.
Tallulah's First Diary



'No!!! I don't wanna move, mum! I have friends here!'



I was screaming. But nobody would listen to me. I was only 9 years old.



So we moved.



I was used to city life. I liked the noise, the smell, people and cars. I was born in a city and lived in that city my hole life. Of course we moved few times before but we always stayed in the same city.



But that was just a small village.



I hate the farms, cows, farmers and all that stuff. But it is not something I put into my head. They made me hate them. But that is just something you are going to figure out later if you continue to read.



'Why are you so sad honey?'  mum came to check on me. I was just sitting in my big new room reading books and watching clouds through my window.



'Don't make fun of me. Ok? I loved him.' I blushed.

'Who?'

'Eric.'

Eric was a guy who was visiting first classes of primary school with me. Kind of my best friend.



'Oh, sweety! You should have told us before we moved!'



I did not answer her. I was still embarrassed. I was pretty shy.

She left my room.
© Copyright 2010 Tallulah (tallulah666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693423-Tallulahs-Diary