*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693597-Every-Meaning-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Supernatural · #1693597
Natasha is out hunting when she see's an interesting man she would break the rules for.
Everything has a beginning. Anything with a beginning always has an end. But, a lot was kept secret. People, unfortunate people stay alive longer than a natural human. They last hundreds sometimes thousands of years, which is inhumane. Of course there are those who die. Accidentally, suicide, murder, whatever it is, they have an end. If only I was as fortunate to have a human life. But, no I was born this way. I was born cursed! Not many of my people are born my way. I hate it born this way. After a certain age I stopped aging. I won’t age and get gray hair. I was born seductive. I was born to lure men and then eat them. I was born a man eater.
         But, I usually choose the humans I want to eat, usually how rude to how sweet. I’d rather end someone who doesn’t deserve life than someone who does. But, of course these low life humans wouldn’t know what’s going on.
My father was the king, the chooser, the ruler, the One. He ruled everyone, everything, anything, whoever’s in his way and won’t move usually died. The moment I get in the way, he stops and questions. But, let me get on with my story. The story I was destined to say, to tell to someone, someone like you.
         But, before I begin I must warn you. If you want a love story where everything goes perfectly… Well I’m sorry this isn’t the story for you. If you’re looking for a story that deals with heart break, let down, sadness, depression, hatred, everything that fits in the category. I hope when you read this you would be changed. I hope you would understand every choice made even if it was the wrong choice. Remember something that seems so right to you, may be something so wrong to another person.
         As I move on to the next part of my story, your eyes would open up to the deepest of my soul. If I had a soul, which I doubt since I was born without one. You would see how much a non-beating heart can love. More importantly you would see the true me, the truth about my kind. You would see everything that seeped from my brain to my heart which made it beat and long for someone. This is something I’d never tell anyone in person.
         My name is Natasha Abendroth, and this is my story. 
© Copyright 2010 Underaged Writer (underaged at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693597-Every-Meaning-Prologue