*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693598-Singing-with-heart-part-1
by 7stars
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1693598
A famous singer on vacation. She met this stranger. What will happen?
Part 1

Here I was, in the park at 3.00 am. Weird huh... I just wanted to be alone, I was tired. I needed fresh air but it was impossible. The cause was who I am; I am the brightest singer now on.
Now, I am wearing a loose shirt with big sweater, and long black jacket with long skirt. Ah with geek glasses also. This was my disguise.
Maybe weird, I wanted to be alone and my problem was I am lonely. I have no friend, I hardly talk to someone. I wanted to have friend but I couldn't, I must be the mysterious "phantom". That was my stage name. The only one who knows my name was my manager.
I was tired to be here, the mist was too thick and made me felt creepy. I walked away and TRIED to get out from here. Do you read the magic word? Let me repeat it for you: tried. God, the mist was so thick I could barely saw what in front of me. It was made me thought about someone who walked to the mist and found themselves in an absolutely different world. I wanted it. Don't judge me, I like sing the best but I didn’t want to be pushed to sing.
I saw a bench. You are right, That meant I was far from the street but there was someone there. I took a step closer to him. He looked young maybe he was 18 or so, younger than me one year then. He has a very dark hair and blanket all over him, yeah he was sleeping. That time I wondered if he has no home.
I got closer to him. I brought my face closer to him. He looked so peaceful, he kind of cute actually. It would be nice to be a free teenager. When my mind flied out of my head, he snapped awake and got up. Of course I jumped and fell to the ground.
"Damn!!" I cursed for the hurt I felt.
"ah… uh… eh… sorry, are you hurt?" he asked me with worried face.
"I am fine" I said while I trying to get up. When I tried to walk away, he grabbed my arm.
"You hurt!" I just realized I did hurt on my palm.
"It just a scratch" I hissed at him and yet he still held my arm.
"I'll take care of it"
"release me at once"
"let's go"
"RELEASE ME NOW!!!" I jerked my hand off from his. I wanted to walk away again but he caught me again and putted me on his shoulder.
"What the hell... Put me down you kidnapper" I yelled and tried to struggle. But he kept silent and brought me.
I tired, I yelled all over the road and now we arrived at his house or so what I think it was.
"I can walk" I huffed at him and he was still silent. God, was he can’t talk or what? He brought me in after he got the key in the nearest vase to the door.
"If you do anything to me" I hissed "you will dead for sure" my voice really cold. But he showed nothing.
What I must do now, what will happen to me. I was scared. Suddenly he putted me on a coach and he took out first aid and started to treat my palm. I just looked at him. He has silk black hair with light brown eyes. He was younger than me but he really knew how to take care an injury. His bangs covered his eyes and he tried to keep it away all the time and that made me smile.
"Done" he said with childish smile. "I never ask to" my stubbornness kick in. "I know" he said with a smile on his face. "Stop smiling"
"okay" he putted a fake serious face that made me laughed and he laughed with me.
"Brother" we looked to the source of the voice in the same time. A teenager girl was standing in the stair. She has a dark hair too and it down to her shoulder. "I still mad at you, and you bring a stranger to the house!" she shouted and pointed her finger at me. "Ouch… Viny I am sorry. For the hundred times I said sorry for your poster" he said with puppy dog face, who could resist that? "It's not an ordinary poster, its PHANTOM" She shouted madly. Wait a second that was me! It was bad, my instinct told me to get out from there but the question was how. "Who is this girl" she asked, I sweated drop. "Now, now, that's rude" the brother said. "I bet you don't even know her name!" she shouted and pointed her forefinger at him. "I know who she is" absolutely a lie and his sister knew it. I covered him and said "I'm sorry for my rudeness. My name is Serena Jilstone. I got injured but fortunately I ran to him and he helped me out" that was my real name, no one know.
Now, I am walking in street with him. He got many shouts from his little sister and been forced to out from the house once again. Maybe it was the reason why he slept in park."Kent Hoberson is my name. Thanks for back me up"
"That's the pay back."
"For what?"
"For treated my wounds" I mumbled and looked away. "Ow, you are cute" he said with laugh. I walked faster; I could felt my cheek got heat up. "You are blind" I hissed again. "No" he smiled and leaned his face to mine, I froze. My cheek got heat up again, I never been this close to anyone. He took my glasses of. Oh my god, my heart wanted to jump out from my chest. I closed my eyes, part of me was scared, the other part... I didn’t know. "You look prettier this way" I opened my eyes and I saw a smirk hanged on this jerk face. "See, you are cute" he said with the same smirk.
I slapped him on the face. I slapped him so hard and felt my hand got numb. He just stood there froze."You such a jerk" I shouted at him and run.

End part 1


sorry for all the faults I made. Correct me please.

~7stars~
© Copyright 2010 7stars (7stars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693598-Singing-with-heart-part-1