*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693717-If-only-you-had-known
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1693717
The pain you left behind Visit http://www.Bishbop09.Tumblr.com
You look at me and my heart stops right in its place, you speak to me and my hearing fades to a numbing ring. You touch me and ice spread trough out my body, you let go and my soul burns like a fire.

This is the effect you have on me. So just think what happened the night you left me, my soul ripped apart, the pain ripples forever onwards. No pain killer can stop this not even death its self.

Your like a virus that has latched on to my mind and soul. It wont let go, it wont leave me alone to just morn and forget. You have infected my heart, soul and mind, I cant find a cure, the only cure is you. I cant have you so I guess I’m stuck in this mortal pain for ever.

I’m broken inside and I don’t even think now you could fix me when I cant even fix myself. The photos that once reminded me of such an amazing time now just burn at the large hole in my soul you left behind.

If only you knew to the true extent what you have done to me. If only you even known that I ever loved you, I just wish we could be together but I guess this is not what nature intended.
© Copyright 2010 Bishbop09 (bishbop09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693717-If-only-you-had-known