*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693847-A-Personal-Mission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1693847
Life is virtual choices; growth is not excluded from the list. We choose our evolution.

My own weakness invited infliction that sent me grasping blindly for controls I knew not how to operate. I am the keeper of my truth. It is my duty to remain within my functional boundaries. In the face of challenge, I must use patience, caution, and consideration.

Second only to belief, education and knowledge possess the highest value. In this armor, I control my behavior and defend my actions. I lay down the feeble shield of pretension. With calculated, determined steps I fill the holes and cracks where vulnerability once seeped in.

The abundance of the universe is available to me. My Creator has given me the gifts of compassion, kindness, grace, mercy, forgiveness, faith, hope, and love. I now have access to all the benefits of that which I desire to become.





© Copyright 2010 Half Time Break (simon_jimenez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693847-A-Personal-Mission