*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693891-Skin-and-the-sun-worshipper
Rated: 13+ · Article · Medical · #1693891
Why avoiding too much sun is doing yur health a favor?
Going through many skin care self-help books or the many products out in the market regarding skin care can be quite confusing. I did have my fair share of the confusion over the years.



Women are obsessed with skin, and of late, many men are also becoming “skin-conscious”. This is may be the reason a lot of skin care companies double their income every year and more and more products are going out of the market for both genders.



The skin is not just part of the body that we can live without like hair and nails. Skin is a vital organ and with this in mind, it will be easier to understand that harming it can cause severe damage to your health. The sun is our skin’s worse enemy, it dries and kills the layers. Too much exposure in the sun can cause skin cancer, the previous need not be said. The UV rays are simply not skin food.



For sun worshippers -- those people obsessed to tanning and enjoying activities in the sun, a proper sunscreen is a must. Not for vanity’s sake but in the health sense. You wouldn’t let your kidneys be drained and dried out by soda would you? Same is true that you wouldn’t want your skin be exposed to anything that can severely damage it.



© Copyright 2010 pat bagano (pbagano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693891-Skin-and-the-sun-worshipper