*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695833-Sleep-Depravation
Rated: 18+ · Other · Nonsense · #1695833
The things that come to mind when one is lacking in sleep.
Staring at the world around me, curious about those that inhabit this planet. Unenlightened primates, more like a disease then anything else. Sucking anything of worth from the earth and replacing it with nothing of use to our mother.

Where did we come from? And where the hell are we going? Into the abyss? Seems more probable then not, seeing the way we interact with the world and those around us and the way we treat ourselves.

We shovel disgusting substances we call food into our mouths, not a second thought to what we are doing to our bodies. Did you know that due to all the preservatives that we eat, when we are cremated we smell sweet, and not at all in a good way. Europeans just smell like cooking flesh. Makes you think huh?

Read the label and take a flipping biology class, a serious aversion to food will result.

I for one can't eat 99% of what is stocked in the local supermarket and advertised as food. Anything partially hydrogenated is TRANS FAT, bet you didn't know that either. And just do give you an idea of how much stuff that we eat contains that stuff, its in hamburger helper, pasta anytime, rice a roni, anything like that. OHH and all that deep fried food from the deli's and fast food joints, its all friend in canola oil, again trans fat. It wouldn't be all that bad if it were veggie oil, or maybe extra extra virgin olive oil.

There are people who don't get how on earth we could be the fattest nation in the world. Well we are or were the wealthiest country in the world, and for the majority of human history, being fat equals wealth and waste. GAG



No this is not some lecture, do what you want I am not your keeper, and have no desire to be. I just cant stand to look at this any more, a visceral urge that can best be described as the want to vomit is all that I feel when i stare at my world.
© Copyright 2010 Naomi McDaniel (tattooedvixen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695833-Sleep-Depravation