*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695863-Your-Step-Sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by vreed
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1695863
Your mom has been re-married and with it came a new step sister with a few surprises.
Your Step Sister

You are just arriving home from the last day of school before summer vacation, the end of your 11th grade year and your parents were leaving for two weeks to celebrate their anniversary in Europe. It was just you and your older step sister that came with your moms new husband. Your step sister, Cathy who was two years older then you was a very special women. She had the ability to command people to do anything. If she ordered you to turn into a girl you would suddenly become a girl, which you figured out when she proved her powers were real. Luckily Cathy is a very kind person and after the gender swap turned you back immediately. She doesn’t use her abilities excessively knowing that they are a responsibility. However, over the years of your mom’s new marriage Cathy had developed a love interest with you and had been using her powers to have her way with you lately. Because you both are related through marriage you aren’t comfortable with her being your partner but it doesn’t stop from you to having fun together, but whenever you get a new girlfriend Cathy always manages to scare her away and says she is the only girl good enough for you. After that she erases your ex-girlfriends memories of witnessing her powers and sends them on their way. Right now you were on your 5th girlfriend, her name is Sam and you are hopping this one could last longer then the others. Your parents had left before you got home and Sam would be coming over later tonight to play games and watch movies. Cathy was also staying at home while Sam was there and you prayed that she wouldn’t do anything stupid.

It is about 10 minutes until Sam arrives and you are watching TV when Cathy comes down the stairs wearing sweats and a tang top. She jumps onto the couch and joins you in watching the TV.
“Sam coming over in a little bit?”
“Yep”
“You two going to play video games and watch movies?”
“Yep”
“Mind if I join you?”
“Nope”
“Good…she’ll never be good enough for you.”
“You promised that you would behave.”
“I’m just pointing it out. Why won’t you give me a chance Mike.”
“Because to me it seems weird since we’re technically brother and sister.”
“I know but that technicality thing will eventually pass just give me a chance I am sure you will get over it.”
“No….at least for now give it a little more time maybe some therapy and you could soon be at a maybe”
“Could you take this more seriously…I am opening up here.”
“I just joking…Cathy its just right now I don’t feel that way about you. If I did I’m sure this technicality thing wouldn’t bother me and god knows you tried to make me think other wise, but you know you got to let time settle this one. Or in your case until I cave from all your pestering.”
“Here’s hoping”
“Yah just like I thought.”
You then hear the doorbell ring as Sam has arrived. You get up to answer the door but not before talking to your “sister”.
“Remember Cathy be nice”
Cathy then held up her right in a scout like vow of making a promise.
“Yah like you’re a scout.”
You walk over to the door and open it to reveal your new girlfriend Sam.
“Hi Sam glad to see you come on in. Hope you don’t mind I my step-sister joins us tonight. She ain’t got anything better to do.”
“No that’s fine Mike. The more the merrier.”
You walk with Sam into the living room where your sister is still watching TV. You walk up to the couch first and eye your sister before introducing her to Sam.
“Sam I like you to meet my sister Cathy, Cathy my girlfriend Sam”
“Nice to meet you Cathy. I didn’t know Mike had a sister.”
“We aren’t technically related our parents just are married so we’re step brother and sister.”
“Oh I see”
After you introduce the two and Sam sits down you walk over to your video game cabinet and check which games you think they would like to play.
“What do you girls think of Halo 3 to start things off.”
“Sure”
“Sure Mike being a while since I kicked your ass”
“Okay then, but I think Sam and me should team up against you Cathy since you are this kick ass player after all.”
“Sounds fine to me Mike.”
As you start the game and begin the match you see that both Sam and Cathy are beasts at this game and you are barley as good. You also notice that even though Cathy could have easily killed you several times she more often then not went after the harder kill by taking out Sam. In the end Cathy won by one point, but when the kill chart came up the amount of deaths Cathy did to Sam was three times as high as your own something Sam thankfully didn’t notice.
“So you guys now want to watch a movie?”
“Sure what do you got?”
“Well Sam I recently rented “Book of Eli” and “Clash of the Titans”.”
“I would like to see “Book of Eli” if that is all right for you two?”
“I’m fine with it how bout you Cathy”
“Yah I’m fine, haven’t seen that movie yet anyway.”
“I’m going to go get some popcorn anyone else want anything?”
“I take a Dr.Pepper if you got any.”
“Same here “bro”.”
You then walk out of the room to go get the drinks and make the popcorn which took a couple of minutes. When you got back you were welcomed by the site of Sam sleeping on the couch and Cathy inspecting her.
“Cathy you told me you would behave. What did you do.”
“I told her she must feel like falling asleep from all that gaming and I’m now seeing what she’s got that I don’t that makes you want to go out with her and not me. Plus Mike this isn’t the worst thing I could do to her and you know it.”
Cathy begins to check every corner of Sam’s body including her breasts which she just had to get a feel.
“Is that really necessary?”
“Still don’t see why you always go for the jock girls with small boobs.”
“Its their personalities that I like not their figure Cathy.”
“Yah right” Cathy says almost laughing
“Its true!”
“Or maybe you just don’t believe your good enough for girls with more “mature” figures and settle for cheaper models like these. There is a nice prime model right in front of you Mike all you have to do is take it.” Cathy says laying on top of same showing you her cleavage which were much bigger then Sam’s.
“Could you please stop and just wake her up, please.”
“Sure bro” Cathy said in an sour tone. Cathy told Sam it was time to wake up and instantly Sam was up and wide awake.
“I guess I was pretty tired after all.”
“You sure were Sam, but you know what would wake you up.”
“What?”
“Cathy!…”
“What I’m just going to tell her that if she wanted to wake up she could grow a cock and fondle that and that would wake her up.”
“Oh shit” you thought to yourself. This was just the beginning of what would be a very long night and sure enough even though Sam looked confused at first she suddenly started to spasm and thrust her hips into the air. Seconds later a cock shot out of her crotch and she started to fondle it.
“What’s going on…I can’t stop.”
“It will be okay Sam…Cathy please tell her everything will go back to normal.”
“Yes Sam you will go back to the way you were….as soon Mike shrinks down to an inch and you shove him in your cock then once you ejaculate him out both him and you will go back to normal.”
You knew that this was pay back and that your “loving” step sister was doing all she could to make you become hers. Sure enough you started to shrink down and stopped at an inch.
“Mike what the hell is going on?! Why did you shrink and why do I suddenly have a-“ Sam was cut off as she started to reluctantly walk towards you and very slowly pick you up and hover you above her new cock.
“Mike…I can’t control my body…I can’t stop!”
Sam then shoves your legs into her cock and slowly starts to push you down. As you get your last glance of the outside world before being consumed by Sam’s cock you see the smirk and satisfaction on Cathy’s face. Once inside you can feel Sam’s cock muscles pulling you down the shaft. You move around and try to get Sam to cum knowing that it will end this madness but nothing you do is working. You eventually get sucked all the way down and end up in a medium size pouch like area filled with what could only be cum. Its completely dark but you can hear what is going on outside.
“Oh my god he’s gone…what do I do…Cathy help.”
“Oh don’t worry Sam I will help.”
“Cathy what are you-.”
“Just relax Sam and let me take care of this.”
You start to hear heavy breathing and can feel Sam moving up and down and you realize Cathy was now being fucked by Sam, which meant your next destination was your step sisters pussy.
“Cathy I’m about to cum.”
“Its OK Sam just let it all out.”
“OH GOD AHHHHH!!.”
You are suddenly sucked back through the way you came along with a lot of cum and sent flying through Sam’s cock and into Cathy’s pussy. Almost immediately after the fact you suddenly find yourself back on the chair you were on before the incident and Sam was back on the couch with no cock in sight. Cathy was also back in her original position but she was smiling fiendishly.
“Sam—“
“NO MIKE something weird is going on and your fucking sister is obviously behind it.”
“Actually sister in law.”
“OH shut up you bitch why can’t you just get your own life and leave us alone.”
You knew that what Sam said was going to be the last mistake she ever made and there was nothing you could do to stop it.
“Funny coming from the girl who is going to force herself inside me and become part of me.” Cathy says almost yelling.
“What the hell are you talking about you bi--.”
But Sam never got to finish that sentence because she suddenly got up, walked over to Cathy, got on her knees, Cathy removed her sweats and panties, and Sam then proceeded to shove herself inside of Cathy.
“Don’t you think your going a little to far Cath?”
“NO…She’s getting what is coming to her…AHH.”
Five minutes later Sam had completely forced herself into Cathy and the bulge in her belly was evidence of that.
“AHHH when are you due?”
“Very funny Mike…just watch.”
You did and sure enough the bulge where Sam was started to disappear and soon there was no evidence of her being there at all. You did however notice that Cathy’s breasts had increased in size slightly.
“So is she now completely gone?”
“No…she just became a part of me. She can see and feel things through a part of my body.”
“I see…I’m probably going to regret this, but which part?”
“Well Mike if you must know she is now my pussy.”
“AHH…will you ever change her back.”
“Maybe…once we have a nice chat later and she gets a nice personal chat with my sex toys then maybe I will change her back.”
“Fantastic anything else you wish to do tonight.”
“Naw its getting late and I have things to do with Sam, but I will see you tomorrow.”
And with that your sister went up stairs accompanied by your ex-girlfriend Sam who was now your sisters pussy. You knew tomorrow would bring more attempts of Cathy’s to convince you and you dreaded the possibilities.
Man your sister.




© Copyright 2010 vreed (simikye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695863-Your-Step-Sister