*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695864-Shrunk-in-Female-Dorm
by vreed
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1695864
You are a normal college student until one day one found yourself shrunk in a female dorm.
Shrunk in female dorm

Your first year of college has finally started to get better, your grades are improving now that you got your daily routine down and you finally got your social life together. You have just finished your last class of the day and you were going to go say hi to your gal pals at the neighboring all girls dorm. You just about to enter the dorm when you start to feel dizzy, you try to regain your balance, but you end up passing out.
You awake moments later and see that everything around you is seemingly larger then it was before. Suddenly, you start to hear a loud banging sound and you look up to see a large pair of sandals heading right towards you and you barley jump out of the way of the killer feet. You look up beyond the feet to see that they belong to a Amanda one of your friends who lives in the dorm. You realize that you have somehow shrunk to what you believe is about 1 to 3 inches tall and are still in the same spot you were when you fainted. You knew you needed help so you ran up to Amanda’s feet and grabbed on for dear life and she continued walking into the dorm. Each of her steps felts like a roller coaster to you as you hung on to one of the straps that made up her sandal. Amanda finally stopped walking after what felt like a lifetime to you and you noticed you were in her dorm room and suddenly you were sent flying through the air because Amanda had kicked her sandals off. You couldn’t hold on and went flying through the air and you close your eyes as your prepare for what you believe would be a painful fall but instead you land in something soft and comfortable.
You look around to see that your unexpected launch had landed you inside Amanda’s open underwear cabinet and are now nestled inside one of her bras. Just then you see a shadow loom over you and you see that it is Amanda but she is topless and without a bra revealing her very large breasts. Amanda then reaches into the cabinet you are currently occupying and grabs the bra you are in. She isn’t paying attention when she picking up the bra and yanks it out of the cabinet then puts on the bra on and the force of her yank sends you flying onto her bed. At first you think this could be a better place then your last residence you start to relax then you see Amanda coming toward as she starts to lay down on her bed. You can’t move in time and are slammed face first into her crotch as she lays down forcing you harder into her panties. You can’t tell what Amanda is doing but you can predict that she is probably reading a book. You try to escape your prison by wiggling yourself free but right when you start moving you suddenly feel Amanda’s panties starting to get wet causing her to press harder onto you. You decide to stay still until Amanda gets up and then you can get her attention. Moments later you hear a knock at Amanda’s door and you start to feel her get up and you await your chance to finally escape. Unfortunately, you soon realize that the juices that had made Amanda’s panties wet had now dried and your back was now stuck to them. You only can watch as you see Amanda go to her door to answer it.
“Whose there?”
“Amanda its me Sarah…open up”
“Oh Sarah come on in”
Amanda then opens the door revealing another one of your friends Sarah who was about Amanda’s height but had bigger boobs and darker skin.
“Hey Sarah what’s up?”
“Nothing I was just coming over to see if you wanted to do something but seeing you as you are is already giving me ideas.”
You listen curiously wondering where this conversation could possibly be going.
“Really Sarah you want to do it here! NOW!?!”
“Why not?…you have a single room and we can lock the door…no one will ever know and it will be fantastic.”
You could hear the lust in Sarah’s tone and you started to piece together what was going on. Sarah and Amanda were LESBIAN LOVERS and they were going to do it right now if Amanda agreed. You could only wait with fear as you thought of the possible problems that would occur if Sarah and Amanda started to have sex with you stuck to Amanda’s panties.
“Well your in luck Sarah….for some reason I have been feeling a little horny lately and could use some fun.”
“Then lets get to it”
You watch as Sarah walks in the door and Amanda closes it behind her and lock it. You then feel the rush of air as the two girls rush each other and start to kiss passionately. Before you could realize it you see Amanda undressing Sarah until they were both in nothing but they underwear.
“Shall we move this onto the bed”
“You know it”
Sarah and Amanda then continue their fun on Amanda’s bed and you see Sarah’s hand reach toward Amanda’s panties and see her fingers slip inside them. You then can feel Sarah start to finger Amanda and you also feel the juices coming from Amanda as a response which made your situation no better. You can hear the two girls groan in pleasure and then Sarah removes her hand from Amanda’s crotch and flipping her onto her back and continued to ravish her. Since Sarah and Amanda were now on top of one another their crotches were slammed against one another giving you a back and face full of vaginal juices and the thrusting coming from both of them was only driving you deeper into their crotches.
“Amanda I love you so much I wish we had some toys to make this more interesting.”
“I know…by the way….do you feel something odd on your crotch.”
“Now that you mention it…I do.”
That was when you knew your goose was cooked and when you felt one of the girls hands grab you and pull you away from their crotches you knew something bad was going to happen.
“Here is the prob-…Oh my god BRYAN IS THAT YOU”
“IT IS…HOW DID HE GET SO SMALL”
You now see that the girls have momentarily stopped and were now looking at you as you rested in Sarah’s hand.
“I don’t really know how this happened to me but I was hoping you girls could help me.”
“Well Bryan I think we will help you…but first were going to have some fun…new TOY!!”
You only gulp as you see both Sarah and Amanda smile at each other thinking of the ways they could express their love with you!

End of part 1

Amanda and Sarah, two college freshmen girls who were madly in love with each other had been having sex for the past five minutes. The girls groans and cries of pleasure were filling Amanda’s dorm room. As of the moment the two girls were both sitting up on Amanda’s bed with their legs spread wide as they slammed their pussies together in rhythmic force.
“Keep going Sarah…I am almost there”
“Me too…lets do it together”
The girls start to speed up their thrusts until both girls are hit at the same time with a rush of pleasure that causes them to thrust their hips up with great force and leave them there.
“That was fantastic…Sarah.”
“I know…now…lets see how are little toy is doing”
The two girls start to separate themselves revealing a tiny man, covered in their cum connected to both of their pussies. That tiny man is you.
It had been five minutes since Amanda and Sarah discovered you and they had used you as their personal sex toy after your discovery. You had been lubed up and stuck in every possible area the girls could find on each other. Now you were some dildo that they had stuck in each other in order to make their intercourse more pleasurable. As Sarah starts to slide away from Amanda you can feel your arms and legs slide out of their pussies and when they were completely free all you could do was lay down, you were exhausted.
“Our little man seems pretty tired”
“Yah, but he also seems to be pretty dirty covered in all of our juices”
“Well then Amanda we better clean him don’t you think?”
“Yes we should”
You could then feel Sarah pick you up and drop you into her mouth where you were consumed by darkness and saliva. You then got a glimpse of light as Sarah opened her mouth and revealed Amanda’s mouth as the two girls started to kiss each other. You were rolled around as the two girls tongues played with you. In seconds you were covered with saliva and could feel yourself being moved from Sarah’s mouth over to Amanda’s. After you had entered the next mouth Amanda spat you out onto her hand.
“There you go all nice and clean”
“Amanda I got more work to do so I have to head back to my dorm. How are we going to decide what to do with Bryan.”
“HMMM…OH I know.”
Amanda then drops you onto her and runs over to one of her cabinets. She returns with some rope and two tiny pink balls.
“What is that for?”
“You’ll see” Amanda says smiling.
Amanda then grabs you and ties to lengths of rope to you, one on your arms and one on your legs. The other end of the ropes are tied around the balls.
“Here is what we do. We both insert one of these balls into are pussies and use our own muscles to pull Bryan in. The one that pulls Bryan in gets to keep him for later fun and enjoyment.”
“Amanda you come up with some of the weirdest games….Lets do it”
With that you see both Amanda and Sarah insert the balls into their pussies making small cries of pleasure as they finished. Then the two girls began to pull. At first you were stuck in the middle, but inch by inch you were slowly getting pulled toward Sarah. Amanda fought back as much as she could but in the end you were once again shoved head first into Sarah’s pussy enveloped by her warm liquids and muscles.
“Looks like I get him for now”
Sarah then removed you from her pussy and stuck you in her breasts.
“See you later Sarah, have fun with Bryan”
Sarah and you then left Amanda’s dorm and started to walk down hall.
“You know Bryan being that small can be advantageous. You just got to see and experience the women body in ways no man could ever imagine and now you are shoved in the two greatest scoops of caramel you will ever see. In fact I have plans of what to do with you so that you will have even more fun.”
All you could do was listen because you were to tired and Sarah’s breasts were to tight stopping any chance of escape.
“My roommate always had a crush on you but never could tell you. I will help you get a private tour of her.”
You knew who Sarah was talking about. She was referring to her roommate Tracy who had was taller then Sarah had a rack like was positively gorgeous. You hear Sarah open a door which must be the one to her dorm. As she enters you can hear her talking to Tracy who seems to be getting red to go for a run and was just about to get changed. You then hear Tracy leave and she stated she had to go to the bathroom real quick. After she leaves Sarah plucks you out from between her breasts and walks over to Tracy’s workout clothes and places you in her compression shorts.
“Here you go Bryan…hope you score.” Sarah says giving you a big thumbs up.
You are still completely exhausted from your experience with her and Amanda and can’t move. You then hear Tracy re-enter the room and minutes later you feel yourself being lifted and you watch helplessly as she slides her legs into the shorts. As Tracy puts on the shorts you are slammed face first into her pussy lips and the compression shorts make it impossible for you to back away. As Tracy goes on her run you are being shoved deeper and deeper into her pussy until your head is completely submerged. You can tell this is having an effect on Tracy as she is getting wet and is speeding up her run in order to see what is wrong. When she got back to her dorm room she quickly took off her shorts and soon discovered you.
“O MY GOSH BRYAN”
What Tracy said next was what really surprised you.
“IT WORKED IT REALLY WORKED!!!”
“What…What worked.”
“The shrinking powder that I “accidently” poured on you. It worked.”
“Tracy!…you’re the reason why I am like this!?!”
“Yep…I always wanted to tell you that I have feelings for you so I shrunk you down in order to make telling you easier. Also I always had a bit of a fetish for this kind of thing.”
You couldn’t believe what you were hearing. Well at least now you could maybe get some answers to your many questions.
“Will this be permanent”
“OH no the effects wear off after a 45 minutes and you have been small for maybe 30 so you should start to change back in 15 minutes.”
“Well that’s good to hear…well…I am probably going to regret saying this, but what do you want to do until then.”
“Oh I have some ideas.” Tracy said smiling.
Boy did she have some ideas that made the next 15 minutes pass like seconds because unlike last time you actually enjoyed these “games”. After you grew back to normal you and Tracy decided to become a couple and make this “game night” a weekly thing. So now every Wednesday you and here would get together and play these “games”.
© Copyright 2010 vreed (simikye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695864-Shrunk-in-Female-Dorm