*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696195-The-blindness-of-things
Rated: 18+ · Other · Writing · #1696195
something i wrote along time go during a crazy period in my lifle
the imperfections of an uncaring love can be seen by watching a persons soul be eaten away. day by day, more and more of their insides get crushed till sensations of insomnia and paranoia start to take hold of their body. they find solitude and sanity in a euphoric cloud till their mind and body are set free. but once the altered state of mind and body are returned to normal, the harsh sense of reality appears right before them and once again they fall to the mercy of the hurt. to disappear from it all they start to search for a greater state of ambience. but this euphoric treat comes with great risks and to them losing it all isnt really worth it. all along happiness was right in front of them but they were too blind to see. that they really do love each other and that it was meant to be. their soul is intact and so is their mind. they learned the hard way that love can make you blind. they think of all the heartache and the tears that were shed and put it behind them in the past, forever dead!!
© Copyright 2010 badabing (badabing0186 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696195-The-blindness-of-things