*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696407-Wars-A-Bitch-Wear-A-Helmet-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · War · #1696407
Chapter three. More action than Chapter 2.
My flashback moment ended quickly, with someone shaking me, waking me from my dream. I awoke to a dark sky, filled with bright stars, twinkling away, seemingly winking at me, as if they knew a secret...Haha, fooled ya.Alright, enough of the romantic crap. I slowly got out of my sleeping bag, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I looked up to see who had interrupted my peaceful slumber. If it was one of the guys i would punch them in the balls. Call me reckless, but thats just how i roll. The blurry shape solidified. Oh, no ball punching then. It was Janet, my wife. She looked at me with soft, light blue eyes that showed love, but under that, a hard determination and ruthlessness. Damn she was sexy. Her flowing red (but not really) hair, her decently large breasts, and... well i wont go into details about our love life.

Sorry readers for the confusion, but the entire last two chapters were flashbacks. Yeah, i know, kinda sucky right?
Anyway, 3 years had passed. In those years I had been invited to join a secret special forces group called SFS. Special Forces Snipers. I was invited on account of me being such a great marksman. Believe it or not, there is a list of the top marksmen in the world, in the enlisted forces of course, and it's the top 10000. Turns out i was #8446. Not bad eh? Anyways, i did a couple of missions with my team, and it stuck. I developed a relationship with Holly, and eventually we got married. Now enough about the past.

My team is consisted of Me-The Team Leader, Janet-My 2nd in command, Carlos Gutierrez-The Team Medic, Charlie Smith-Our Mechanic, who actually came to us from the SAS, Matt, yes, still my best friend, is our Heavy Weapons expert. A 5 man team.
So that's our life until the current moment.

***NOTE FROM AUTHOR***
Sorry guys, i got caught up in telling the story of the team. No real action. I promise to all my readers to post a better, more action filled next chapter. Seeya all.
© Copyright 2010 JustAGrunt (irishshamrock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696407-Wars-A-Bitch-Wear-A-Helmet-Chapter-3