*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696484-There-Seems-to-be-Method-to-the-Madness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Educational · #1696484
rant about the corruption of America
What we have here is an extreme case of craziness. Hectic activities are taking place all around us. If you could only open your eyes and see the wicked ways around yourselves, you would be disgusted to. However, many of you are probably from a different country than I am, and that is okay, because in reality we all speak one language, the language of the body. But damn it, I am unable to show you my body, but please believe me, America is in crisis, and all countries must hark the fatal warning, for you do not want your countries to fall trap to the same mistakes Uncle Sam has made.

Lately, it feels as if America is lying to itself. No matter where you look, there’s a fat chance you’re looking or listening to a little white lie. It’s part of today’s society. In every nation, be it Pakistan, Isreal, or Kalamazoo, there are secrets behind the locked doors of politics, and there’s nothing we as citizens can do about it. But, in the last few years in America, about 36 years, since the rise and fall of Nixon, as it were, my nation has all but declined except for the exception which is Jimmy Carter, the dumbest intelligent president we’ve ever has.

Am I asking sympathy from other countries, or friends in my own country? No. That’s simply not what this is about. I’m in a deep journey to find just what lies at the core of America’s spirit in modern society. Our own president, and leader, Barack Obama, announced today that the reason behind the decline of America’s economic status, was due to the activities of George Bush. After the interview, Barack proceeded to take a bath in the stacks of money he has coming to himself. Hard earned money which more than likely belongs to some run down mechanic living on the outskirts of Kentucky trying his hardest to make a living so he can by his cigarettes and bologna. Why does Obama ( My nation – U.S.) deserve his money. And how the hell did George Bush, the most unreliable human being ever to wallow on earth, singlehandedly destroy our nations economic high-rise. In reality, he didn’t. Ole’ George knew his time had come, either to die stupid, or retire. He had a choice to make, and he realized he hadn’t solved any of America’s problems, but he hadn’t really damaged them either, he just didn’t solve what was already a puzzling mess.

I do not necessarily resent Bush’s actions. I do, however, resent our new president, as bad as it may seem. I want to be on the guys side. Honest. But I just don’t see it happening anytime soon.

I’ve also gotten ear of a creepy, probably false statement from another possible unreliable source. Doug Schoen reports that 88% of African-Americans are on Obama’s side. Is it possible? You would think he would at least have a posse of about 98%. Or 98.5. But, then in the same interview, Schoen states that hispanics and African Americans are if fact, against the president. Whether this fun fact is true or not, is not up to me. Or anyone else, for that matter. And people, in reality, no one has to worry about insignificant statistics such as these. But nevermind that. ..

Obama has also recently decided to put a stop to homelessness. Now, if this was a sport, baseball, suppose, the Barack “The Deadbeat” Obama, number 44, the same number of three of the greatest black baseball players, Reggie Jackson, Henry Hank Aaron, and Willie Mccovey,would step up to home-plate only to fail to live up to his predecessors and in three, perfect pitches, strike out. If I was on the sidelines, gambling on the odds, I would not be relying on Obama. I wouldn’t care to see a game with Barack in it in the first place either way. He’s more of a damn basketball man.

What’s going to become of the nation of America? We can only speculate. But I foresee a great panic. And many more to come. However, These things are nothing to worry about. Unless, of course, you’re George Bush. Then you’ll have to worry about what every person in the nation is now blaming on you. Because according to our current president, the novice flunkee, it’s all Dub’s fault. Sorry fellas, but the people don’t seem to sympathize for either of you.

And why should we listen to Schoen, the Democratic candidate of Bill Clinton’s . Does anyone else see a pattern in these names?

. . . pigro e muto nazione. .
© Copyright 2010 kodyherston (dakotajames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696484-There-Seems-to-be-Method-to-the-Madness