*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697023-SaraThe-Dead-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Death · #1697023
My Baby Drowned...
-Sara-


The child is dead and so they say..."Move on"
................"GET OVER IT!!!"...
But anyone who has a dead child in their heart, knows...only of the dart!!
I ask you all to consider, and also to make a choice...anyone of your children will do...so make a choice which one will die and who will you miss less???
Can you honestly say that the death of your child would be something that YOU, could in fact..."GET OVER???"...Could you move on???
She sleeps in a small white coffin...with the dirt as her mother now!!!
She lives with the worms and the ants now and i never see her face!!!
She is the baby girl I gave birth to, but now no more than my fall from grace!!!
No body cares after the years go by, and no one shares and we wonder why???
.................A ruined person and a heart filled with grief...A ruined life with no signs of relief...A ruined soul without a hand to hold and a broken woman who they say is so bold...A guilt beyond the imagined level and a mother they say who has married the devil....A ghost that haunts and always taunts...A baby dressed in white...A single friend to hold me close as I try to get through my night?
"What did she do?"...they say in a whisper...
...Well I never put her into my crisper....
A forgotten name and carry that blame!!!
A headstone and a grave...Rave...rave...rave!!!
...They call me a liar and they call me a freak and to this sad mother...
...They never do speak!!!
She was a child and a girl of mine...she was a smile and my little sunshine!!!
...I loved that baby and i loved her real good...
But love never did what love always should!
They cannot come back, not after they are dead!!!
The memory of a little girl just lives within your head!!!
...People will talk and talk they all do...but what would you do, if it happened to you???...People have opinions and matter of fact...but people lack the insight and they also lack, ...tack!!!...They do not feel the cold of the deep grave and never once do they ask, "is it you, we can save?"...
Others judge and condemn so well and find it so simple to send me to hell!!!
Bad luck, or maybe a curse...one or the other, I still feel the worst!!!
Be happy and laugh and be upbeat and kind...If only they lived with me, here in my mind...How can they say that it is my own fault???...How can they laugh as they grind that deep salt???...How can a man expect my true love, when we all know, that it is just push and shove???...
Forget about her and her nasty escape...forget about her as she is such a fake...leave her behind and make a new life...forget a dead kid and become someones old wife...Take up a new role and never look back...Shake off that death as it clings to your back...No one wishes to hear me cry and nobody ever even asks me why...
The years have passed and pass they will...yet still...it feels as if I am The Kill!!!...Sit down here and take this pill...sit down here and please be still...Sit down here at the bottom of this pit...and sit down now as you do not fit!!!
Alone in my heartbreak, my eyes fill with water...my life is in ruins, over my own little daughter...

...For Sara, From Her Mum...x...
... Delvingdom.yolasite.com
It is not helpful to log on to this site and find a one million winner add that says I have won $3000 ...and just before Christmas ...YOU think this is a joke??? = THANKS FRIENDS FOR BEING LIARS TO THE MOTHER OF A DEAD CHILD and God bless you too!!!!!
© Copyright 2010 The-Delf (delf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697023-SaraThe-Dead-Girl