*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697053-The-Shadow-of-the-Moria-2-death-from-sky
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1697053
After the war of the shadows ended everyone thought the world was finally at peace again.
After the War of the Moria ended the world was at peace, or so the peasants and kings thought. There was a new threat approaching, and it wanted total control. It was a deity of sorts. it was the Phoenix, an ancient firebird who only had one existence at a time. The only other being that could stop it, was the ultimate dragon. Composed of the spirit of six other dragons who are slightly less powerful.

The first of these dragons was The Great Dragon of Light. A powerful being who was brighter then the sun, and could make even the darkest of souls pure. His strength was so large, even if he wrestled with any deity he would win. He was followed by the Dragon of Pure Darkness, the Ancient Fairy Dragon, the Great Sky dragon, the Great Water Dragon, and The Phoenix's Fire Dragon.

Now the Fire Dragon of the Phoenix was the most loyal of the 6. He would never go against his master, but after what the other 5 told him was coming, he wanted to see it for himself. So he ventured to the lair of his master, only to find it empty. The only thing he found their was a single mark burnt into the wall. He looked at it then realized what he had been told was true. His old master was going to use the power of the Fire Dragon Alliance to summon the Ultimate Dragons dark counterpart. Dark Full Dragon.

If the Fire Dragon allowed this then he was going to die. The Dark dragon was twice as strong. He rushed back to the dragon council of the elements to summon the dragon, then to the council of fire dragons to add their power. Yet when he had reached the fire dragons area it already was glowing with the shadows. he then used his pows and called up his ultimate dragon and attacked his master, who batted him aside like he was a fly.

This was painful because he was needed to summon the ultimate dragon. so he got up called his allies in. As soon as they entered the Phoenix turned and laughed. Then before any of the good dragons could use their magic. the fire dragon moved fast and struck his master with a bolt of electrocuted water. This could only mean one thing. He had used all of his magic to summon the ultimate dragon on is own. Now it could live on earth and keep the peace.

So the phoenix looked at the dragon and smiled then turned into a large shadow. The Dragon of Light stepped in here and cleared the room. Water took down the fire mages, and the rest put their power behind that of the Ultimate Dragon. Using all the abilities he was given he cleared the world of the phoenix for good. This is why nobody has seen the phoenix today.
© Copyright 2010 Jack of all Trades (acequest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697053-The-Shadow-of-the-Moria-2-death-from-sky