*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704962-Morian-Legends-Phillips-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1704962
Phillips Story
The war was bloody, long, and cold. It was droning out into the winter months and at least half the soldiers wanted to go home. The only thing that had kept them, was their king. King Phillip had returned from the shadow world 5 days before, and was resting peacefully. He had been mortally wounded after the battle, and all the soldiers wanted to know if he was alright.

The people of the fire had come down and started a war with the light nation. Which was foolish because the light controlled a higher form of magic. The power of spirit. It was the basis of all the magic that existed. Its what kept the dark away from the land that light owned.

Once King Phillip made a recovery the soldiers just went home, glad he was ok. Then Everyone just packed up and left. This was the beginning, of Phillips great legacy.
© Copyright 2010 Jack of all Trades (acequest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704962-Morian-Legends-Phillips-Story