*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697956-Beyond-the-Darkest-Void
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1697956
In a small home that lies upon the outskirts of California, dark things are happening.....
- Introduction -

There lives a family of four upon the outskirts of California who go by the name Saranova. Mr. & Mrs. Saranova have 2 young boys, Kaleb and Sean, who are both in junior-high. The Saranova's live in a small home that is a mere 10 minutes walk from the shore line, where they have been living happily for almost 18 years. Mr. & Mrs. Saranova had already been living in this small and peaceful home since before Kaleb and Sean were born, but now that their family was complete, it was the perfect home for a loving family of four.
But as the events progress in this story, you may find that a child's overactive imagination may not be as irritating or bothersome as many have come to believe. It can very well turn into one of the most horrifying and gruesome things to ever happen to a human being. Kaleb and Sean had always been subject to their soaring imaginations and adventurous ideals. But, like any other child, an overactive imagination can lead to one inhumanly terrifying scenario: Nightmares.
For some, a Nightmare is just a simple compilation of terrifying events that appear to be..... Inescapable. You shortly wake up after the worst has been done, and the event is over. But for the Saranova family, a Nightmare will prove itself to be something more than just a temporary state of fear. Kaleb and Sean, though seemingly innocent boys, have been undergoing particularly vile and disturbing nightmares simultaneously during the night. The fact that these Nightmares are becoming Night Terrors and have been occurring simultaneously between the boys is of no consolation to Mr. & Mrs. Saranova.
As said before, a child's overactive imagination is undoubtedly subject to gruesome Nightmares. But what happens when a Nightmare becomes something more than just fear? The inescapable nature of a horrifying event is enough to put any individual into a state of panic before they even regain consciousness.
When fears become reality, there is no telling what may befall the individual(s) who is(are) subject to their own terrifying inceptions.
Does a permanent state of fear lead to death? You may never find out, unless you search for the answer in the darkest chasms of your own fears......
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Chapter 1: 2 Minds, 1 Fear
© Copyright 2010 AngelReaper93 (angelreaper93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697956-Beyond-the-Darkest-Void