*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700891-William-part1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #1700891
William has temtations he can not contol.
William turns and looks at the clock "2:00 am." another sleepless night and the headaches are becoming worse the anxiety is persistent the urge is becoming overwhelming. It's been weeks since the last time he's gavin in to his temptations. Time and time again william has tried to give up his extracurricular activities but time and time again he's back at this point. William walks to the bathroom looks in the mirror and notices lint in his hair from the sweat soaked sheets, william was always one for the rugged look his short scruffy brown hair and unshaven beard complemented that very well, only 5'10 and 165 lbs. he was a lot stronger than he looked.

William grabbed what he came in the bathroom for a cigarette ,to calm his nerves "Where's my lighter," William scans the his apartment it wasn't much of an apartment anyway, just a room with a bathroom his dresser with a television set against the far left wall his twin size bed was on the wall parallel of the bathroom with a small closet next to it. William glanced over at the clock again "2:32 am, it's time." William left the bathroom and open his cubicle sized closet and grabbed his briefcase. William made his way out of his apartment down to his car, William always hated that he lived on the 4th floor. He placed his briefcase in the trunk of his 2000 Honda Accord and drove off.

Tonight was a calm night in Orlando William had his same routine, drive around the back streets until he finds a suitable victim. He's particular in who he picks, he's not to fond of gay men or women with children but anyone else was a good target in his eyes. After driving around for an hour someone finally catches his eye. "Oh, yeah your perfect", William half smiles while looking at his soon to be victim in his rear view mirror. The man was about two blocks away walking in William's direction He was slightly over weight, had long blond hair, sported a leather jacket with patches, and blue jeans. " Biker, I never had one of those, I gotta make this time special." the biker crosses to the opposite side of the street, this was William's chance.

William jumps into the passenger seat opens the door slowly, creeps to the trunk, gets his briefcase and pops it open he grabs his tranquilizer gun. He takes aim when the biker is exactly parallel of Him, William waits for him to clear a minivan "1...2...3" he shoots the biker in the neck (pop!) "got ya", he runs across the street to retrieve the body. William tosses the body in the backseat and places a black tarp on top of him. " where shall I take you...I know the old steel mill off Elm street. William has taken many of his victims here, it was one of his favorite places dark, abandoned, and no one lived within miles..

Twenty minutes later William arrived at the old steel mill. their were few wooden tables scattered about, busted out windows, and broken glass all over the floor. It was mainly a dark empty place. William drags the biker and carries his briefcase as well. He strips the biker naked, ties him securely down on one of the wooden tables and waits. Minutes later the man awakes. " W-what is this!, w-who are you! where am I," yells the biker. "so many questions but so little time." William walks over to his briefcase and pulls out a meat cleaver.

"Oh, my god man, you don't have to do this!, please I-I won say a thing I promise I'll just d-disappear. William just laughed "ha ha ha. What! do you think I'm stupid! But you will disappear or.....maybe not." William stood in silence for a few seconds "I just had an epiphany. I think it's time I make a statement and I know just how to do that." william was pondering something

the biker was on the table trying to study him so he could figure it out his facial expressing was unexplainable. William turned abruptly to face the biker again. "what is your name by the way?" the biker fumbled to get out the words "e-Erick, p-p-please let me go" William walked back over to the briefcase. He took out a yellow poncho and a hairnet and proceeded to put them on. He walked back over to Erick and stood over him for a few seconds.

William loved to see the fear in his victims eyes and in one swift motion he hacked at Erick's mouth Severing it off, the top portion of Erick's head hit the floor it was instant death for him. William fell in a state of pure euphoria, his mind was in complete clarity.

Usually after a kill William would clean up the body but not this time, he was making a statement he took nothing but the tools and his briefcase.



© Copyright 2010 M.C Owens (easyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700891-William-part1