*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702039-Jenpai-Academy
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1702039
Kelsey has gone to many boarding schools, but none of them were like Jenpai Academy.
Kelsey walked up the steps of her new boarding school. She smiled brightly at anyone who passed her on their way to
class. Not a single person smiled back, which confused her, but it didn't stop her from smiling at everyone anyway. It took her a while to find her dorm room, but finally found it. She opened the door to find another girl already settled in.
"Hi, you must be Kelsey. My name is Jennifer, and let me be the first to say welcome to Jenpai Academy." Jennifer said, with a bright smile.
"Finally someone else who can smile. Why doesn't anyone else smile? Is this school really that bad?" Kelsey asked gently, looking rather vulnerable.
"They have no reason to smile. Weird things happen here at night... Terrifying things, that are imprinted on our minds and torment our dreams." Jennifer said sadly. Kelsey looked at Jennifer in surprise, wondering what she meant by 'terrifying things that happen at night'.
The morning passed by peacefully, but she noticed that not many liked to go near the southern ends of either dorms. Being a curious person by nature led her directly to the southern end of one of the dorm buildings, much to everyone else's surprise.
"You shouldn't be back here." an ominous voice warned from the shadows.
"Who are you?" Kelsey asked softly, not wanting to speak too loudly and betray her fear.
"I am one of the creatures that stalks the night, terrifying all those who pass."
She looked keenly at the shadows trying to figure out what the creature was, but was unable to do so. The creature watched her curiously trying to discern her motives.
"What are you?" she asked boldly. The creature hissed angrily, while curious as to why this girl was not afraid.
© Copyright 2010 takenbytheHOLY1 (bbgirl18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702039-Jenpai-Academy