*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702340-Pearl-Of-Wisdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by aza123
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1702340
JOURNEY TOWARDS INNER PEACE
I saw the white light everywhere.It was so powerful in its force it crashed everything that came its way.The light was peaceful full of soothed harmony.I heard distant sounds while walking within the light.They were voices of someone invoking a source powerful then them.The white light blinded my eyes.I to kept on invoking with them.The spirits now came near.There voices became more closer as the light became more brighter .Such pure bright white light hurt the eyes but the more i invoked the more it became bright.I looked at myself only to find myself tanformed into the light.Now i was the white light merging into the soft bright light which was scattered everywhere.I was getting close now to The Higher being.The light was burning my eyes.I kept on invoking the more i did it the more i felt closer until i reached My Diety only to see me transformed as a white pearl dropped down into the earth.
© Copyright 2010 aza123 (aza123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702340-Pearl-Of-Wisdom