*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702341-Broken-Dreams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by aza123
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1702341
An ironical story about how life changes in seconds
Amir was a young boy now.All twenty,ready to carry his family burden.with his shady brown hair and well built up muscles he was his fathers true copy of his young manhood.

“OUTTA”!came the shout from the young enthusiastic lad that the whole clad of young boys came cheering up to hm on his success of defeating the opening player of the opponent team.Cricket was the blood of pakistani youth and held no barriers and same did the game had its effects on the streets of pakistan.

All from the distance behind his open window was Hussain witnessing his son’s glory.Hussain a police man himself wanted his son Aamir to be a doctor.He wanted his only son to be away from all the bloodshed and criminal life which hie had seen all his life.

“He’s getting big now”hussian turned to his wife sohaila who was busy pouring tea into his cup.hussain sat down on the wooden chair took the cup and sipped.”you know he’ll make a great doctor our young boy”he said cheerfully sipping the tea.

“Now don’t rush him into this topic.”She said adjusting her duppatta over her thin frame”let him decide if he wants to become.”

She looked over her shoulder outside the window and sighed”He’s still our little child”

Hussain looked at his watch and stood up saying”You know what you have spoilet him like all mothers do.”

“Tell Aamir that today i will be home early”He smiled”Father son talk”and walked towards the door

Sohaila shooked her head smiling.She knew how Hussain was fond of aamir.He would do anything to be with him but lately things were not the way they supposed to be.Aamir was growing up spending to much time with his friends and came home late.hussain was also on duty most of the time.The distance widened between father and son over the past few months.Sohaila was relieved that Hussain also felt it and was trying his best on his part to bring them closer.

Meanwhile it was a slow day at the office.Hussain did a couple of duties and inspection of the lower staff .It was evening now .The yellow rays of the sun were welcoming the night sky.ussain was talking to his friend Shezad when the phone rang.There was firing being reported on the suburbs of Korangi area.

Hussain along with his staff put on their security jackets and guns and one by one sat into the jeep.

On reaching there they saw three boys in their twenties rushing here andd there firing madly.sometimes in the air,sometimes in the the directions whoever they saw as a prey.

Capton Anwar held the microphone and spoke”Surrender or you will die”

More firing came.The boys whose faces were hidden beneath the black cloth did not give up.hussain was given orders to shoot by Capton Anwar.To which he did. Orders are Orders .in job like this you listen to your haed more than your heart.The encounter continued for thirty minutes.

The guy in the middle was the fastest among the other two and it was Hussains main target.firing continued for several hours until the last bullet from Hussain’s gun went straight into the boy’s head .The air was grasped with dead silence for several seconds .on seeing the dead body near them the other two boys surrenderd themselves.Hussain and other few officers came toward the dead body.on removing the mask from his face blood went still in Hussain’s body.His eyes became stone and skin lost its colour.Because tonight Aamir was not going home to his father.

© Copyright 2010 aza123 (aza123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702341-Broken-Dreams