*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703073-Two-Hearts
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1703073
This is the closest I'll ever get to a poem. I know nothing about them. :)
Two hearts beating in time.  Sensations ebbing and surging, yet filling each and climbing to new heights.  Fingers intertwined overhead, gripping each other and the silk beneath.  Emotions running high.  His touch.  Her feel, smooth, soft and slick.  Her taste, her honeyed skin, unlike any other, salty and sweet still.  Tousled, damp tresses, darkened in the dim light, whispering across his face bringing her scent closer with them, hardening his every muscle further.

His eyes, filled with desire and something else, something deeper, something more.  Husky, deep murmurs in the near silence, urgings, taking her under, under his spell, his wishes becoming her desires.  His weight, so much greater, welcomed, treasured, even needed.  Teeth tease, nibble.  Tender kisses draw the hurt from the sensitivity left behind.  Longings, heightened with each caress, every thrust.  Heat pooling, flooding, pounding, rising, engorging, bringing with it an urgency. 

Little gasps, catches in her cries driving him, pushing him towards that which he craves.  His release…and hers.  Holding back, holding on, iron will keeping him from lone completion.  Her arch against him, becoming one, and a tightening around him, his cue, his redemption, his glory.

Two hearts beating in time.  Fingers intertwined.  Two souls, each touching another like no other ever will.





© Copyright 2010 Melissa Murphy--Soon Published (melissamurphy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703073-Two-Hearts