*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703236-Good-Clean-Fun
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1703236
A bit of major league fun in the showers
An image for Good Clean Fun




Weary muscles protesting, Jason held up a staying hand to the youngster on the mound and straightened from his crouch. Flipping up his mask, he swiped the sweat and grime from his weathered features with the sleeve of his uniform.

"Have you had enough, old man?" Skyler taunted.

"Have you figured out where the strike zone is, Jr.?" Jason countered wryly.

"Never fear, I will have as many zeros at the plate as I do on my paycheck."

The veteran catcher stayed silent. They were touting this one as a real phenom. The skipper had said to treat the little darling with kid gloves, but the big league bravado and sense of entitlement were already getting old.

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~


Giving his dick a plumping scratch, Skyler strolled into the shower. Blond, blue eyed, and cut like a Greek god, he was in his physical prime while a good number of his new major league teammates were on the downward slide. His swagger was stopped short as his gaze fell on Jason standing eyes closed, head back, letting the hot water stream over his solid body. Far from chiseled, the thirteen year vet still carried his two hundred and thirty pounds fairly well on a six-two frame, but it was his thick cock that demanded attention. Even laying flaccid against his muscled thigh it had to be a good seven inches. Slinking past his unsuspecting teammate, Skyler set to showering in a hurry. The last thing he needed was to get caught checking out his catcher's package.

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~


Hands slipped over Jason's eyes as he rinsed the last of the shampoo from his hair. At the tense of his body a familiar voice soothed him and warm lips pressed to his ear in promise. A soft scarf knotted behind his head. The chill of metal encircling his wrists sent a shudder down his spine, but at a gentle tug he raised his arms allowing the cuffs to be secured to the showerhead. Hands stroked the broad plains of his back while unexpected fingers tweaked his nipples. He gasped drawing giggles from his captors.

The ruse over, all four hands started to caress, each touch designed to drive the big man wild. Spinning him, they pushed his back to the wall. Knowledgeable lips kissed tantalizingly up his powerful thighs, teasing his cock with a huff of hot, moist breath and making his hips hump the air. Silky hair brushed over his abdomen and a tongue traced the slight indentation of his navel. His body jerked, back arching as one nipple was suddenly enveloped and tongued greedily. His body humming with need, he tugged against his bonds.

Smooth skin and firm breasts sandwiched him, rubbing against his muscled body until he thought he would blow his load. Growling in frustration, he yanked at the restraints again and was startled when they came loose. Hands still cuffed together, he lifted his arms to drop them over the wiggly body in front of him, yanking her tight.

"Are you sure that's the one you want?" a whisper teased.

His throbbing cock rode the wet, swollen channel between her legs. Groping the perfect ass in his hands, he didn't hesitate. Her nails dug into his triceps as he pushed into her. Long legs came up around his hips. Turning into the wall, he thrust deeper into her, setting a bruising pace.

Not to be left out, the other woman pressed close, rubbing and rocking against him. She kept rhythm with his thrusts, her juices smearing his damp skin. His roar echoed through the showers even as the woman in his arms shuddered around him, her teeth sinking deep into his bottom lip.

Stumbling to his knees, Jason eased the woman from his arms and reached for his blindfold only to have his hand swatted away. Pushed to his back, thighs straddled his head. The pussy grinding against his lips needed no further explanation. Rolling his tongue, he speared it into the tight hole. Rocking between the thrust of his tongue and the scrape of his goatee it only took a minute for her to scream in pleasure.

Yanking the blindfold from his eyes, Jason grinned at the sight before him. His playmate wife lay sprawled on the shower floor with a dazed smile on her face, while her twin sister straddled his chest. What a way to end a rough day. Jangling the three-way cuffs at them he tried for a stern tone.

"This is your jewelry, little girls, not mine."

They giggled, sparkling eyes unrepentant.

"Happy Birthday, Jason."

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~


Wiping the cum off his chest with a shaky hand, Skyler shoved his limp dick back in his shorts and prayed his legs would carry him to the parking lot before Jason saw him. His mind still spun with what he had just witnessed. Jason's teammates were already speculating how long his playmate wife would stay with him after he hung up his cleats, but from what Skyler had just witnessed, it looked like she was more interested in what was in the front of the pro's pants rather than his wallet. Damn ... twin playmates and a battered old catcher in a MLB shower ... he would have killed for a video camera.



WC ~ 874



*Star* Prompt - Threesome - Round 5



Written for:



FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers


© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703236-Good-Clean-Fun