*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705745-Look-inside-yourself-and-look-harder
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1705745
my life being a nightmare
I am done, smoking something, I lost it all, now is not fun, this is tragic, we found nothing on the way, I lost my time, this is way to difficult, you can't deny it, I must forget you, I gotta live my life, we had magic, but now is gone, It's all fake, let's stop pretending, I want a new life, away from everybody , I want you to change.

Stop crying, young boy is alright the sun will dry your tears, when you're safe inside your room, other place is harder that it seems, no one ever will hurt u again, when there's no one else, look inside yourself, try to talk with yourself, find a friend, when no one is around you, young boy, just hold it tight, there's a next day, things will get better, i promise, don't be afraid, look inside again, trust the voice you hear, when there's no one else, look inside yourself, find the happy you, trust him, he'll tell you what's better for you, it'll be right there for you whenever you need it.

When my world is going crazy, when im done, and dying, and everyone is giving me their backs, I try to see you, but I see nobody, and that hurts, seems like it was yesterday, but is today now, i would hold you in my arms, I'll forgive your mistakes, there's nothing i wouldnt do, I just wanna hear your voice again, I'm sorry for leaving you, sorry for everything, I regret so much, sometimes I'm broke inside, but I wont admit it, It's so hard to say good bye, when you're close to this, would you tell me I was wrong, I want someone to tell me I'm ok, you're going alright, sometimes I want to call you, but I know you wont be there, I'm sorry for blaming you, sorry for everything.
© Copyright 2010 Luis Benzaquen (lubenrri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705745-Look-inside-yourself-and-look-harder