*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706199-I-miss-you-I-always-will
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1706199
I can see you, but you can't see me, i can hear you but you can't hear me, i'll miss you.
I could stay awake just to see your shadow, while you're sleeping, and dreaming. you won't notice me, no one will, I'll be thinking of you. when you're laughing, I'll be crying, I'll miss you so much, I'm missing you right now.
you wake up, continuing with your life, I still have to get used to live my life without you.

The summer is gone now, I don't know where am I , but I'm still looking for you. eventhough, you don't know who I am anymore, I can't find myself, I tried to, but I can't, when I see your face and you're smiling, I think I'm a little bit alive again, but you can't see me, I don't mind.

Maybe is intuition, sometimes you just don't question, when i saw your eyes I saw my future, I knew I loved you, but it was too late now, watching my life passing by, pictures frozen in time, are becoming clearer, I've being dying inside, but now I have no reason to stay waiting for you.

I'm moving on now, I never really gave up, but now I'm starting to, I'm feeling something, I don't know what it is, i hope you're ok.

I said I won't come back, I won't feel, I won't think about you, but I saw you again, and everything changed, i can't forget you, I'm trapped again.

You used to call me an angel, I think now I'm one of them, I love the way you look the stars, I think you're looking at me, and even knowing is different now, You used to called me in my dreams, and now I think I'm in one of your dreams, How I wish you just could see me one last time.

I miss you, I always will.

© Copyright 2010 Luis Benzaquen (lubenrri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706199-I-miss-you-I-always-will