*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705794-The-Last-Day-of-Summer
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1705794
Corey receives an unexpected visit from his girlfriend.
The Last Day of Summer


Corey wiggled his toes into the warm sand as he popped the top of a cold beer. The beautiful sunset before him could not distract his thoughts of Ashlyn. Though dating for just a little longer than three months, he hated she was not enjoying the last days of summer on vacation with him.

He understood work prevented her from joining him, and since he paid for this vacation nearly four months before they even met, Ashlyn insisted that he go without her. The vacation home was less than an hour away, and he deserved a weekend away from his job, and she promised that next time she would join him. Still as he watched the setting sun, his thoughts were filled with how romantic it would be if she was here.

When fingertips touched his shoulder, Corey spilled his beer into his lap. He turned; his shock only intensifying when he saw Ashlyn standing behind him. She wore that little thong bikini that she only wore to the tanning bed, and the sight left him speechless for a moment.

“I, uh, I thought you couldn’t get off work?”

Ashlyn grinned and placed a finger over her lips while she leaned into him. As her lips neared his, she removed the silent finger and kissed him passionately. Her eyes looked deep into Corey’s and the hunger behind hers was more than he had ever seen. Her hands kneaded into strong shoulders, massaging down into his muscular chest.

Corey was taken back by her forwardness and urgency of her actions, but at the same time the direct approach Ashlyn was taking excited him greatly. He allowed her pierced tongue to explore his mouth, and as it clicked on the back of his teeth goose bumps of pleasure coated his body.

His own hands rapidly began their exploration of the familiar curves of her body. Heat poured from her skin as though she had been basking in the sun all day. Ashlyn never released her massaging grip as she maneuvered herself around to straddle his lap.

Corey slipped his hand up her back to pull at the strings holding the tiny bikini-top on, exposing her breasts. She released her lip lock hold and leaned back slightly. Corey took advantage of her movement to place his mouth over a hardened nipple. He alternated nibbling and sucking one then the other as he moaned in pleasure from her grinding into his lap.

Ashlyn released her grip from his chest to pull at the strings at the sides of her bikini bottom, and raised her bottom just enough to pull the fabric out of the way. Waxed smooth her bare privates rubbed up and against Corey's navel sending waves of heated seduction rippling through his abs.

With a free hand Ashlyn reached beneath her and pulled Corey’s manhood from his swim trunks. No further foreplay was needed; he throbbed with rigid stiffness, and she dripped with humid wetness. She slid easily back filling her body with his love. Moans escaped both their lips and Corey pushed upward with her every downward movement.

The lovers continued in perfect rhythm. Ashlyn leaning into Corey burying her face into his neck. His hands gripped at her perfectly rounded derrière pulling her completely off him, then lowering her back until he filled her completely.

Lost in lust, Ashlyn bit into his neck with each filling. Her breath became more labored with each thrust, and her inner-walls contracted tighter and tighter against Corey’s every push into her.

“I missed you so much this weekend,” he moaned into her ear.

“I am so lost without you,” Ashlyn raised up to look into his eyes as she spoke. “I am sorry I did not come with you, but I had to come tonight. Regardless of what happens I had to feel you. I needed to make love to you.”

Corey thought he saw a tear forming in her eye, but her heat and tightness below distracted him from anything else but his advancing orgasm. Ashlyn felt her lover swelling inside her, and increased the speed of her movements. Her hair waved about wildly as her head tossed back, and her nails dug into Corey’s chest. Together their bodies reached euphoria. Corey’s hands gripped her waist tightly pulling her down as he erupted into her depths. Ashlyn’s body shook uncontrollably as the strongest orgasm Corey ever felt in her ravaged through her.

Corey never recalled falling asleep, and when he awoke alone in his chair, he thought for a moment it had been a dream. The small bikini on his lap, and deep scratches across his chest told him of reality.

Grinning and thinking of what lay ahead he quickly strutted back to the rental house. He opened the back door and shouted into the empty house, “Ashlyn!”

The bell rang, and Corey grunted with irritation as he thought of who could possibly be at the door interrupting his last night of vacation. He started to the bedroom, but again the bell rang, and Corey stormed to the front door.

Someone had better be dead! He thought as he threw the door open ready to curse whoever was on the other side. The sight of his younger brother caught him off guard, “Kevin?”

The look in Kevin’s eyes sent the anger out of Corey. “Kevin? What’s wrong? What happened? MOM!?”

“Mom’s fine bro. But I felt I had to come up here and tell you myself. You didn’t need to hear over a phone.”

“What is it? Tell me!”

“There was a car accident….Ashlyn’s dead…on her way home from work today.”

“Huh? You’re mistaken she's here.” Corey held the light-blue bikini up as proof. “Hey Ashlyn!”

No answer came from the bedroom, nor would one come. Ashlyn had died hours before his last loving encounter with her.

© Copyright 2010 Ricky Hammond (rickyhammond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705794-The-Last-Day-of-Summer