*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706494-simply-amasing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1706494
this is the about the things we take for granted about our world
When I am stationery I move at the speed of nothing, which is at the same speed as the ground below me.

It is only when my body gets up do I feel movement, then I move at the speed of nothing + the speed of my own motion.

When I am in motion I am moving differently to my environment, the six side to my world start to change, I see different things, having left behind the where I once was, knowing I could always come back to where I left it.

Over time I got lazy, a new way to move was shown to me, a much faster way, and ironically, one that takes me back to motionless.

I place myself in the new vehicle, and get behind the controls, I tell it what to do and where to go I am moving at the speed of nothing but my vehicle moves at the speed of nothing plus, so I escape my space quicker leaving what I know behind me to see what I know in another, all the while I am practically motionless.

If I become intoxicated I start to feel the motion I never thought was there, when stationery I begin to spin, when I get up to move at the speed nothing plus, I have trouble standing and walking straight.

This tells me when I don’t add toxins into the brain something is there to cancel all of the movement and motion of nothing, but under the perisher of poison this stops its normal function and the reality of true motion is felt.

© Copyright 2010 kleebangers (kleebangers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706494-simply-amasing