*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706866-A-NEW-GRADUATE-FOR-CEO
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Opinion · #1706866
Planting the seed of change
Planting the seed of change.....!

Mr. Meloto, I beg to disagree, but this is the way I think aloud….

I envy you because you are up there enjoying the wealth of Uncle Sam while we are here wallowing in the mire of his mother’s constitution. More so, I disagree that he is God’s given hope to us, because I firmly believe that God loves the Philippines and HE wants us to be strong.

Nevertheless, he is already there and there’s nothing I can do, for the moment, to make him go away.

A new graduate for the Chief Executive Officer position of a country that needs to turn around?????

He’s being there was because he belongs to the handful of families that dominated the country’s politics and economies.

Another shadow of the Aquino’s laizze-faire governance???

Thus, I look at his presidency as God’s way of giving us more faith in HIM and HIS way to strengthen our determination to survive.

For this reason, I pray that he would change his mother’s constitution that leads us to where we are now.

A constitution that opens the country to bureaucratic red tape, the seed of government corruption that makes a handful of families dominate the political and economic affairs of our country. (And he comes from one of those handfuls of families that dominate the nation’s political and economic affairs). This in turn makes the country economically poor and us to live in poverty!

The only way he can eliminate corruption, combat poverty and make this country economically at par with our Asian neighbors is to make their form of government a model for our system of governance which is PARLIAMENTARY!

He must initiate to change the system of governance to a parliamentary form now! This is the only way he could make good his campaign promises and at the same time put our country at par again with our Asian neighbors.

Change our system of government that will push our country at par with our Asian neighbors. This is the only political way to put our country where it once belong…comparable with Japan.

A system of governance where the likes of Perlas, Acostas, De Los Reyes, Sonzas, Yasays, Fernandos, and probably YOU and I, would have a fair chance in steering the helm of our county.

Where the political dynasties of the Ampatuans, Binays, Aroyos, Singons, Marcoses, Estradas, etc.would be a thing of the past.

Where the country’s wealth will pour down to the people and not concentrated in the pockets of the Lopezes, Ayalas, Roxases, Gos, Sy, Villars, Tans, Cojuangcos, etc…

This is the most important change we need towards our country’s politically stability and economic growth. Let us learn from the past but not delve in it, instead, let us concentrate in reaching out to the future of our country, as a legacy to our children and grandchildren.

If we really want to eliminate corruption and political dynasties and attain economic stability then:

    * CHANGE THE CORY CONSTITUTION;
    * ABOLISH THE SENATE; and
    * ESTABLISH A PARLIAMENTARY FORM OF GOVERNMENT.


If he will not do this, at the end of his term, I would hate to say – I TOLD YOU SO…!

Because corruption will still prevail in the government; the economy will still be at its ebb; a handful of families will still dominate the country’s politics and economies; and the Filipino people will still wallows in the quagmire of poverty.

Like any Filipino, I would like my country to be at par economically and politically with its Asian neighbors. Maybe not in my lifetime that is why I am taking it upon myself to make this advocacy my challenge and I walk the talk by – PLANTING THE SEED OF CHANGE!
© Copyright 2010 Daddy Bear (daddybear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706866-A-NEW-GRADUATE-FOR-CEO