*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707570-TRUE-FRIENDSHIP
Rated: GC · Article · Friendship · #1707570
Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.


                              TRUE FRIENDSHIP



                We all have friends. A lot  gets talked  about friendship.Everyone of us want a true friend and many of us believe that we have a friend who can be called true friend.Friendship is a most important relationship between two people.True friends is always with you in our good or bad time..........



The first sign of true friend is that we are worried for our friend. A true friend is little more than a friend.A  true friend will support you even if it hurts his/her own interest or feeling.A friend will understand your motives,needs and help.A mother is a true friend to us........



A memory lasts forever,never does it die, true friendship stay together and never say good bye. A true is hard to find,difficult to leave impossible to forget.True friendship is seen through the heart,not through the eyes..True friends are like a stars.True friends are angel to us............



          There are a single rose can be my garden,a single friend is my world.A true friends is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out....There is nothing on this earth to be prized more than true friendship.Friendship is one mind in two bodies.The best mirror is an old friend.Chance makes our parents,but choice makes our true friends..............
© Copyright 2010 Aarti Vohra (aarti16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707570-TRUE-FRIENDSHIP