*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708873-what-freedom-means-to-me
Rated: 13+ · Article · Other · #1708873
freedom is like an honor of independence. Without freedom we can't to anything........
what freedom means to me ?



Freedom means independence.The ability to take care of yourself. When you can make decisions related to your life. As what kind of job you want, which collage to attend and the ability to make good or bad decisions is called freedom.
When i think of freedom, i considered the many rights we enjoy in this great country and in this life. Before having freedom of speech and worship, now we all are successful in our life. freedom also means a honour of responsibility
to me.


There are some rights given by government to us:-
1.Right to freedom.
2.Right to equality.
3.Right to speech.
4.Right to religion.
5.Right to expression.


I want to say that without these rights we are not able to live happily.freedom means to me is that i am free to do anything. No one stops me for doing anything.But only my parents and my teachers advice and stops me to not doing anything wrong.............

Freedom is the opprotunity to own your own destiny, within the limits of reason and morality. One has the power to make their own priorities and to act upon them accordingly. However, freedom has to be balanced with order. When one’s freedom constricts another’s freedom it has gone too far and there will undoubtedly be consequences.
we all know that this day our ‘golden bird’ was set free from the cage of British rule after two hundred long years of struggle. Freedom means a lot to everyone and if I say that the basic nature of man is to be free, then I won’t be wrong in saying that.


© Copyright 2010 Aarti Vohra (aarti16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708873-what-freedom-means-to-me