*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708368-Selina-Chapter-3
by Yuana
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Drama · #1708368
Selina is a prettiest girl in the town but she has a bad luck & my story begins from her.
SELINA




Chapter 3




Final Black Jack Game




The black jack game starts. Each person who participates on the game can bring two persons, Felipe brings Andre and Pedro, Toni brings Latisha and one other guy to guard him, and Latisha brings Reno with her, she can bring Reno with her, because all participants already permitted her.

Four of the participants sit on their chair, their sit position are based on their territories, Felipe on east side, Toni on west side, and two others already sit on north and south side. And behind their back the guard standing, except Latisha who sit next beside Toni.

“Is she your new one, Toni?” asked North side leader.

“Yes, she is my new one, and will be the last one for me.” Said Toni smiling and look into Latisha’s face. “If I win this game like I won last time, I will use the money to marry her, you guys must come at my wedding ceremony, ok, HAHAHAHA…”

“Wah… isn’t that cool, so at last you find your dream girl to marry.” Said South side leader.

“Hem…mh” Felipe cleans his throat. “This isn’t room for gossiping, my time is very precious. So, can we start the game right now?”

“Come on Felipe, don’t be rushing like that, today is gambling time, we already arrange our time for today, so little bit gossiping doesn’t ruin your precious time. Are you jealous with me, because I’m going to marry this pretty girl? If you beg, maybe I will give this girl to you to change your previous wife but after I get bored with her… Hahahaha…”

Seeing Toni laughing like that, Pedro pulls out his gun out from his shirt, when Pedro pulls his gun out from his shirt, Toni’s bodyguard doing the same thing like Pedro did, so Pedro and Toni’s bodyguard pointing their gun each others.

“Pedro!! Put you gun down!!” Yelled Felipe.

“But Papa!!” Said Pedro.

“You disobey my order, Pedro!!” Yelled Felipe again.

“Ok Papa…” Said Pedro put down his gun.

“Yes, you must hear your Papa’s order, young man. This is a gambling field not a shooting field. Do you can’t make difference between joking and real conversation?” Said Toni.

“YOU!!”  Pedro yelled and pulled his gun again.

“PEDRO!!” Hearing high tone from Felipe, Pedro puts down again his gun. After yelled to Pedro, Felipe says, “I am already asked my man to put down his gun, but what about your man?”

“Oops sorry, put down your gun!” Said Toni to his bodyguard. “And stand back!”

“You too stand back.” Said Felipe to Pedro. “So, can we start the game now?”

“Because everybody already gathers so the 3rd Black Jack Gambling Game will start now.” Said the card dealer. “The rules will follow the previous game, and the rules will be different from the official black jack game.”

“What? Why the card dealer is a man?” Asked Toni to his bodyguard.

“Why you shocked like that Toni?” Asked Felipe.

“No… Nothing…” Answered Toni. He looks nervous when he answering Felipe’s question.

“Can I divide the cards now masters?” Asked the card dealer.

“Sure you can.” Answered Felipe.

“Wait! I want to have a phone call, give me five minutes.” After saying the sentence, without others permission, Toni left his chair and make a phone call.  “Why the card dealer become a different person!! What the hell is happening!! AHH!! You guys are stupid dog who can’t do everything right!!”

After releasing his angriness, he backs on his chair with angry expression, “You can start now!”

“Ok, please place the bet.”

“100 Thousand!” Said north side leader.

“Bet start from 100 Thousand, does anyone will follow?”

“We’ll follow.” Said south side leader throws 100 thousand to the center table.

“Ok, I will divide the cards.”

Card dealer divides one card to each player in closed position. Everyone peeking on their own cards, Felipe get king of heart, south side leader peeks on his card and he gets ten of clover, north side leader gets nine of diamond, Toni peeks and he gets eight of diamond, Latisha do his job and rubbing her shoulders with eight fingers, four fingers on each hand, she hides the thumbs from her hands, she is acting like she is getting cold because of air conditioner. Andre pays attention on Latisha for the code, and he is translating that code to number eight and he whispers to one of Felipe’s ear.

“So does anyone want to raise bet?”

“250 Thousand” Said south side leader.

“500 Thousand” Said Felipe.

“I will follow.” Said Toni.

“No, I think I will raise again, 1 Million!” Said Felipe.

“Well, who scared, I will follow.” Said Toni.

“What about north side, will you follow sir?”

“I will follow.”

“Ok, I will divide the second card.”

Second card is divides on open position, Felipe get Ace of Clover, north side leader get Queen of Heart, south side leader get Jack of Spade, and Toni get ten of Heart.

“So masters, do you want to raise the bet, or add more cards?”

“I would like to raise bet, 100 million” said Felipe.

“I will follow.” Said Toni.

“I will follow too, get nice cards here.” Said south side leader, he puts his first finger on his card.

“I am following too.” Said north side leader.

“Ok, the bet will stay on 100 million and no adding cards for anyone. Now you can open the closed cards to show your values.”

“I get 18.” Said Toni with lazy sound.

“Well mine is 19, so I win from you Toni, Hahaha…” said north side leader.

“Wait, don’t be so happy first, looks on my cards. Hahaha…” Said south side leader. “Well, it looks like I’m very lucky today. I win with this 20.”

“Shit!!” Cursed Toni. “Well first start can be bad, but not after this.”

“I am winning, so these 400 million is mine. Hahaha….” Said South side leader.

“Sir, please wait. Sad I must say, but looking from the cards value, you aren’t the winner.” Said the card dealer to south side leader.

“I got black jack.” Said Felipe.

“These 400 million is for east side leader, east side leader win this first round with a black jack.” Said card dealer.

“Well, it’s a good start for me.” Said Felipe.

“Can we continue masters?” Said card dealer.

“Yes, sure you can start the next second round.” Said Felipe.

“Ok, I will divide the next cards.” Said card dealer.

Toni gets Ace of Heart, south side leader gets Jack of Heart, north side leader gets seven of Clover, and Felipe gets ten of Spade. Andre looks to Latisha expression. Now, she is rubbing her eyes continuously, and it means Toni gets an Ace, and he whispers again to one of Felipe’s ear.

“So please place the bet masters.”

“200 Thousand!” said South side leader.

“I would like to raise the bet, 500 Thousand!” said Toni.

“I quit!” said north side leader.

“What a chicken!” Said Toni.

“Well, doesn’t get a good card here.” Said north side leader.

“So what about you Felipe?” Asked Toni.

“Of course I will follow.” Said Felipe and he throws the 500 Thousand into the table.

“Ok, so the bet stayed on 500 Thousand, I will continue dividing the cards, and now the card will be on open side.”

South side leader gets five of diamond, Felipe gets eight of heart, and Toni gets six of clover.

“So anyone want to add the bet or add a card?”

“I would like to add the card.” Said Toni. “But I want my adding card on close position, and I will open my first close card.” After saying that Toni open his first card to be on the table, and based on the values Toni got 7 from one Ace and six of clover.

“Ok Sir.” Card dealer gives close side card to Toni table. Toni peeks little bit and he sees nine of heart. Latisha do her job again, she rubs her shoulders again, one hand with full fingers, and one more hand with hiding the thumb. Andre getting confuse with Latisha code and he looks on Reno. Reno who is staying near with Latisha says nine without any sound, and Andre whispers again to Felipe’s ear.

“Hmm… Felipe, do you bring a little advisor to accompanying you to play black jack?” Asked Toni suspiciously.

“Yes, he is my advisor.” Said Felipe with calm voice.

“And each time, he must whisper what you are going to act in black jack?” Asked Toni again.

“Well Toni, I think you should paying attention on your cards, not paying attention on my follower.” Answered Felipe.

“Well, what you said it’s true, in this second round, I have bad luck with my cards.” Said Toni.

“So do you still want to add your cards again, Sir? Or maybe one from masters here wants to raise the bet again?”

“Well we aren’t playing childish gambling, so at least our bet must in million numbers, so I want to raise my bet again, 250 million!” Said Felipe.

“I quit!” Said South side leader.

“Well, I can’t be a chicken, I will follow.” Said Toni.

“Ok, the bet now in 250 million for each player, so anyone wants to add the cards or should we end this second round?”

“I choose to end this second round, my cards value is 16.” Said Toni.

“Mine is 18, it looks like I win again.” Said Felipe. These two rounds Felipe already win 900 million.

“Damn!! I think there is something wrong with this. You!!” Said Toni with pointing his first finger to Andre. “You will be the card dealer!!”

“Toni, he is Felipe’s man! Are you crazy?” Said North side leader.

“I know! I am not a stupid man! So do you want to teach me on this thing!?” Shout Toni to north side leader. “You do it! Divide the cards for us!” 

“Toni, there is a rule to obey here, so you can’t use my man to be the card dealer?” Said Felipe.

“Fuck with the rule!! We are the rule here!!” Said Toni. “Divide the cards well young man. And you!! Fucking card dealers, go away from here!!”

Andre just can obey Toni’s command, and at this situation he must think something to tell Felipe what card Toni going to get. He begins to divide the close cards, north side leader peeks on his card, he gets four of diamond. Felipe peeks on his card, he gets Jack of clover, south side leader do the same thing, and he gets six of hearts. Toni peeks at his card too and he gets king of hearts. Latisha stands near beside Toni, she holds one of Toni’s hand, and the other hand she uses to playing with her hair, “What card you get there, hun? Is it a good card?”

“Well, its look like I get a nice card here, but it depends on the next card.” Answered Toni.

“Hmm…, ok hun…” Said Latisha keep playing with her hair.

“You’re right Felipe, this is not childish game, So I will start the bet from 500 million.”

“That is too much Toni, I quit” said south side leader. “Well, if the bet starts higher than 100 million until billion, I can’t participate anymore in this game, I just only can afford from thousand until 100 million, can’t be higher than that. You know I have only a small area.”

“You know where the door is.” Said Toni.

“Yes. Well, this was an exciting game, so see you on the next game.” Said south side leader wakes up from his seat and go from the gambling room.

“I can’t afford too, so see you guys on the next game.” Said north side leader doing the same thing like south side leader do.

After North side leader and south side leader went, Toni says, “Well, they are chickens, so chickens will do like a chicken do. So Felipe, it’s just you and me now.”

“Yes like wise, and I will follow the bet that you offering.” Said Felipe.

“Oops my KEYS fall down, sorry must pick it up.” Said Andre with using high intonation on KEYS word.

Toni looks suspiciously to him and when Andre stands up in the center table, he says, “Open you’re both hands!”

Andre opens his both hands and his both hands are empty, no cards on it, just keys that he picks up. Only Pedro, Reno, and Felipe whom know what is Andre doing, Felipe already know what card Toni gets from Latisha that keep playing her hair, and it looks like Andre wants to tell Toni gets King card from the keyword KEYS or K, what a smart guy.

“Felipe, is your 96th street casino still crowded?” Asked Toni.

“Yes, It’s still crowded, why you asking it?” Answered Felipe calmly.

“Want to bet on it? Plus I want your home base, hahahaha…” Asked Toni again.

“Well, that is too much to be the bets.”

“So are you scare, Felipe? Because last time you lost your 1/3 territory and your wife, hahaha…”

“Yes, I am almost everything at that time, because I was too careless, so now I…” Said Felipe looks on Andre, Pedro, and Reno’s faces.

“Well, don’t be hesitate like last time, this time you already won two rounds and got 900 million, so I want to make this game become an exciting game with higher bet. I want your 96th street casino and your home base and I will make all these more exciting, I will give you two of my casinos which you can choose and two of my houses, how’s that sound? And I will give you this woman.” Said Toni grabs Latisha’s hand.

“Hey, you can’t make me as your bet, Toni!!” Yelled Latisha.

“YOU’RE MINE LATISHA!! You can’t say you aren’t mine, if you can pay your dad’s loan right now!!” Said Toni with hard expression. “I will change your wife with this woman, hahaha…”

“DAMN YOU!!” Yelled Pedro.

“PEDRO!!! STAND BACK!!” Yelled Felipe.

“Ok, I accept your offers. Pedro!! Prepares the 96th street casino and our home base documents!! And what about yours?” Asked Felipe.

“HEY!! Prepare my documents!!” Yelled Toni to his bodyguard. “Everything is in this case.” Said Toni shows gold luggage to Felipe. “If you can win, you can own two of my casinos, two of my houses, and this woman.”

“Well, my 96th street casinos had same values with two of your casinos and my home base had same values with two of your houses, and that girl will be perfect as my new card dealer in my casino, it will attract more gamblers to come to see her.” Said Felipe.

“Hahaha… Your joke is very funny. So, what we are going to do now is only winning this last game, and your territory will be mine, Felipe. So divide the next card, young man, and give that card in close side.”

Andre nods to Toni and nods to Felipe with smile.

‘Well young man, my life is in your hands now.’ Said Felipe in his mind.

‘Is Toni really a smart guy? He looks smart when he separated me from Felipe by making me to become a card dealer, so I can’t whisper to Felipe anymore. And he looks smart when I picked out my keys, he thinks I exchange card with Felipe. But does he knows this table is a transparent table, so I will know what the next card is going to be, if I know the next dividing cards, it means I can arrange the dividing. What a silly act for making me to become a card dealer.’ Said Andre on his mind.

Toni receives the close card position, he peeks on that card and he sees ten of diamond. Latisha gives new code with rubs her ears continuously. Felipe pays attention on Latisha, and with little bit shivering he doing little peeking on his card, and what an amazing card he gets.

“I think with these cards value, I will make your 96th street casino and your home base becomes mine, hahaha…”

“Well yea, 20 is a big value in black jack, but do you know this is a black jack game so 20 isn’t a big value if you can have 21 as your value, so two of your houses and two of your casinos will be mine. Black Jack.” Said Felipe calmly.

“What the fuck!!! How can it be!! You must be cheated!!” Yelled Toni with pointing his first finger to Felipe.

“I am not cheating, maybe today is my lucky day, so I keep winning since first round. So don’t act like a chicken, give me look on your documents, so I can choose two of your casinos and two from your houses.” Said Felipe with calm smile.

“NO!! I am not going to give you anything!! Hey!! Shoot him!!” Yelled Toni to his bodyguard to shoot Felipe, with fast move he grabs Latisha, and go to safe place to hide.

But before Toni’s bodyguard shoots Felipe, Pedro using his body to protect Felipe, and he got injure in his chest. Andre that stands on the center of the table takes his gun, he managed to shoot Toni’s bodyguard on his head, so that bodyguard stop the continuously shoot to Pedro. Before that bodyguard die, he trying to aim Andre with his gun, but suddenly he fall on the floor, and blood is spreading from his head. While that happen, Reno just getting confuse what person he should protect Latisha or Felipe, when he sees Pedro already protect Felipe, he goes to chase Toni. Andre sees Felipe already in safe condition and Pedro will be alright because he is using vest on his chest, so he follows Reno to chasing Toni.

‘Remember, whatever it’s happen, Toni can’t go from the gambling room, it will be a big trouble if he can go from that room, he will gather his bodyguard, it will take time to facing his bodyguard and Toni will go to save his life, and it means we can’t kill him.’ Andre always remembered what Reno said to him, so whatever it takes Toni must die now!

*


Toni makes Latisha as his hostage, he forces Latisha to follow him, and while walking he tries to find a way out so he can escape from the gambling room.

“Let me go Toni!” Said Latisha, she struggles from Toni’s grabbing, but Toni holds her very tight.

“I won’t let you go! Because you’re my precious hostage! Be quiet woman! If I don’t mistake in this wall, there is a secret passage that covered up with a painting, if I can enter that secret passage, I can go out from here!” said Toni. Now, Toni is searching for the right painting, but in chasing, Toni can’t get the right one, he getting confuse, he already forgets which one is the right painting, because he never uses the secret passage before.

“Damn! I can’t find the right painting! I think the right painting isn’t in the east wing from this place. Walk woman! We must go to south wing from this place! Aha, let me try something too!” Toni grabs his mobile from his shirt pocket. “Damn! No signal! More deep we walk in this place, any kind of phones won’t get signal! Useless phone!” Toni yelled and throws out his mobile away.

“Toni! Let her go!” Yelled Reno. With hard breaths, Reno managed to follow Toni, and now he is pointing his gun to Toni.

“Are you really sure that I am going to let her go?” Asked Toni. Now, Toni is pointing his gun to Latisha. “So, I will force you now to drop your gun before I blow this pretty bitch head. You have three seconds for putting that gun down. One…, two…”

“Ok! Ok! I will put my gun down, and please release that girl after it.” Reno puts his gun down on the floor.

“Kick that gun away from you!” Said Toni still pointing his gun to Latisha. And after it BANG!! Toni shot Reno’s left leg. Reno yelled and just can hold his left leg with his both hands, and blood comes out from his left leg.

“ARGHH!! Why you shoot him!! Reno, are you ok!?” Yelled Latisha.

“If I don’t shoot him, do I must release him? You’re a pretty bitch, but do you have a brain in this pretty head?” Said Toni. “Walk now!!”

“But… Re…no…” And Latisha just can follow Toni.

“I just shot him on his left leg, it won’t kill him, it will just spare some time for me, after I am getting out from this place, I will just ask my men to get rid of him.”

*


After two minutes Toni went with Latisha. Andre goes on same way with Reno going, and he meets Reno on his way, “Reno, are you ok! Oh my God, you’re bleeding. Wait, I will try to stop the bleeding.” Andre takes his sweater, torn it up and tie into Reno’s left leg.

“Just go…, I will be fine, please save Latisha…” Said Reno. “They went that way… And please be careful, he is very sneaky and be sure he becomes a dead man today.”

“Ok, I will be careful. Will go now, take care of yourself Reno.”

*


“Where is that damn painting!!? Which one is it!!?” Yelled Toni.

Toni puts high concentrate looking for the right painting, he uses his right hand, the hand that holding the gun to check each painting on that place, and he uses his left hand to holding Latisha hand. Toni doesn’t notice there is one guy following him, and suddenly BANG!! Toni’s right hand got shot and the gun falling down from his right hand. The grabbing is loosen up, so Latisha moves away from Toni and get Toni’s gun from the floor, and move aside to the guy who shot Toni.

“Did you already check this one Toni!!” Shout Andre with smiling face.

“YOU!! ARGGHH!! FUCK YOU!!” Yelled Toni.

“Well, I am always want to fucking kill you.” Said Andre. “And hurray we get you now, the hide and seek game already over, so what next? Want to ask me to playing snake and ladders? Well, already get sneaky snake here, that is you, but I don’t see any ladder here for you to go.”

“Why you want to kill me? I never do anything wrong to you, even I don’t know you!”  Said Toni.

“Yes, you don’t know me, but I know you really well. And you must know Selina really well too.”

“Selina? Who is she?”

BANG!! Andre shoots Toni’s right leg, Toni yelled. “You don’t know her? So this shot will make you remember. Oh by the way, that shot is for Reno too.” Said Andre with smiling face. “So, do you remember now? Or I should shoot you again? Latisha, do you want to try, this is very fun.”

“No, please don’t shoot me. I…, I remember now, Selina… Selina, the crazy girl??” Said Toni in pain.

BANG!! Latisha aim and try to shoot Toni’s head, the shot was missed, and the bullet just go through Toni’s hair. Toni shivering and his body are sweating a lot now.

“Haa… ahhh… you’re a very lucky man, Latisha missed her shot. By the way, Latisha, don’t shoot at his head, it isn’t fun if we end this games so soon, just try to aim different parts beside his head, ok.” Said Andre with lazy expression.

“I’m accidentally missed that shot, that shot only for warn him. Randy, you can shoot all parts from his body, I won’t interrupt you. But, you just give me one part from his body?” Said Latisha with hate expression.

“What part do you need?” Ask Andre.

“His head.” Answered Latisha.

“Wait, I want that part too.” Said Andre with playing sad expression.

“But you can get his heart, it’s a deadly part too.” Said Latisha.

“Yes, you’re right! Smart idea!” Said Andre.

“FUCK ALL OF YOU!! Oh, I remembered Selina, she is very good at bed at that time, so is Selina is your keeping BITCH!!” Yelled Toni.

BANG!!! One shot on Toni’s left shoulder. Toni just can yell in vain. “Never said Selina is a bitch, close your mouth or should I shoot your mouth next!”

“Yea, just kill me!” Challenge Toni.

“No, I won’t make you have an instant and a fast kill, I will torture you till you begging me to kill you instantly!” Said Andre.

After that Andre sees Latisha with soft expression and says, “Latisha, I don’t want you to see this, please go from here, and please go save Reno, he needs you there.”

“But I want to kill that guy, he raped me! I want to shoot his head now! Randy, please let me do it!” Said Latisha begging.

“Latisha, I can’t make you become a cold blood killer, once girl shoot and murder a person, she won’t be a sweet girl again, so just let me kill him, don’t dirty your hands because of him. And Latisha, I’m not Randy, stop call me with that name, I’m Andre and forever my name will be Andre Abram.” Said Andre with soft expression.

“But Randy, sorry, I means Andre, please let me do it, please… I don’t care if I am going to dirtying my hands, but I want to get revenge!”

“I know you want so deeply to get revenge, but let me revenge all your pains ok, please, be a sweet girl forever.”

“Andre, I’m not a sweet girl anymore, I’m a dirty woman since he raped me…”

“We aren’t thinking you as a dirty woman, you’re a sweet girl in front of me, Reno, and Pedro. Your duty already over, just goes and save Reno, he is the guy who likes you very much, so please go and save him.”

“But…”

“No but Latisha, just go and please take care of Reno.” And BANG!! Andre shoot Toni’s left leg, “So the snake want to find an escape ladder huh?!”

“Just kill me… Pleasee… It’s very damn hurt… Kill me!! Kill me!!” Cried Toni, his clothes have so many bloods now.

“Not so fast, you were hurting my Selina so long, and you hurting Latisha too, so instant death not really suit for you.” Said Andre and he see Latisha and says, “Latisha please go, I don’t want you to seeing this.”

“Don’t forget you have one promise with me, you said you will fulfill one request from me.” Said Latisha.

“Ok, I will fulfill my promise to you.” Said Andre.

After hearing one sentence from Andre, Latisha goes from that place.

“So where were we, Mr. Antonio?” Asked Andre.

“Pleasee Andre… please kill me…” Cried Toni.

“No, no, you can’t call me Andre.” Said Andre with moving his point finger to the left and right, “Mr. Antonio, you’re not my friend, so don’t acting you’re close with me and can call me Andre.”

“Ok, I won’t call you Andre, I will call you Mr. Abram, so pleasee Mr. Abram, please kill me, I don’t want to suffer like this…”

“HAHAHAHA… so you know what is suffering is, do you know Selina more suffer than you, I just know two girls suffer because of you, what about the others!”

“I’m sorry, please spare my life... I have a lot of money. I will use my money to reduce their suffering. I can give you a lot of money too, I will give anything, and I will give all to you, please spare me…” Begged Toni.

“Hahaha… Is this really Mr. Antonio? The biggest triad boss? And everybody afraid of him? Look now! Mr. Antonio, the biggest triad boss is begging to someone that he doesn’t know to spare his life. You’re really a sneaky snake. Do you think with your dirty money, I will release you? By the way, you really are an idiot guy, do you think I want to use your dirty money?” Said Andre with sarcastic expression. “Relax, you don’t need to be a good guy, you don’t suit with that kind of act. So bye – bye, have fun in hell.” BANG!! Andre shoots Toni’s on his heart. “Oops, little bit missed.”

Toni lies down on the floor, his eyes still open, his body moves like he is having electricity shocks, and he isn’t dead yet.

“So any last request Mr. Antonio? “ Asked Andre. Andre moves one of his ears to Toni, he acts like he wants to hear Toni’s last request. “Well, I can’t hear anything? This kind of death, its suit you the best, so final bye – bye Mr. Antonio, hope you will rotten in hell” DOOR!! One bull eye shot right on the center of Toni’s head.

Andre taking out his handkerchief and throws that handkerchief to covering Toni’s face, bloods still flowing out from his body, “It’s done, I’m so tired, at last I can get rest and have a peace life with Selina now. Hahaha…Telling to anyone don’t be a cold blood killer and don’t ever kill someone, but what I am now?”

*


Three days after it.

“So Reno how is your feeling today?” Asked Andre when he visits Reno in hospital.

“Reno will be good soon, and what about me, why you didn’t ask how is my feeling today?” Said Pedro little bit angry.

“Oh sorry Pedro, how is your feeling now?” Said Andre with smiling face.

“Well, I am good now, thanks for asking, so where are my fruits bro?” Answered Pedro.

“Pedro, watch your manner.” Said Reno to Pedro, then he looks to Andre and says, “Do you see Latisha lately? Is she ok?”

“She just called me and said that she wants to come to visit your guys today, and I think she is fine.” Answered Andre. Suddenly Andre’s mobile ringing, “Hello.”

“Andre, please don’t tell anyone I call you.” Said woman sound on the phone.

“Ok.” Said Andre.

“Just meet me in front of Hospital Park. I will say my request to you there.”

“Ok, I will meet you there.” After telling that one sentence, Andre ends his call. “Reno, Pedro, sorry, I have to go, I need to meet someone, I will be back soon.”

“Ok bro, be sure to be back.” Said Pedro. And after Andre going, Pedro says, “I’m sure, he will meet Latisha there. Is that okay for you, bro?”

“I will take my noon nap, Pedro. So please be quiet for a while.” Said Reno.

*


“I’m here.” Said Andre when he arrives on Hospital Park. “So, how is your doing lately, Latisha?”

“I’m good, thanks, and how are you lately?” Ask Latisha.

“I’m good too. So, just say what kind of request that I must do for you?”

“You are already promise to fulfill this request, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” Said Andre. “Just say it then.”

“I want… I want you to marry me, Randy.”

“Marry?! Already told you before, I will just marry one girl, and that girl will be Selina. And please don’t call me Randy. I’m Andre, An…dre.”

“But your mom said she won’t permit you to marry her.”

“Latisha, listen… I can marry you right now, but I can’t love you forever.  If you stay with me, your life will be in miserable. You can’t force someone to love you, and sorry I can’t fulfill this request. Just think for other request. I will going now, I think this conversation already finish, and I will wait for your real request.” After saying the sentence, Andre goes from Hospital Park.

“Miss? Miss Latisha Raymond?” Said nurse from the hospital. “Oh, lucky, you are still on the hospital area.”

“Yes. What wrong nurse?”

“Miss Latisha, because you are rushing from the doctor office, it makes you forget to bring your medicines. Oh yes, I will show you the use from the medicines, this one is for strong headache, this one is for helping you to sleep, and this one is to getting rid of your hallucinations. Drink it after you have your meals. Drink the medicines, if you having the headache, sleeping or hallucinations problems, If you don’t have any of that, you don’t need to drink it.” Said Nurse explained.

“Ok, thank you nurse.”

“Get well soon, Miss Raymond.” Said nurse smiling.

‘Do you think I can get well if I don’t get what I want, nurse’ said Latisha in her mind. “Thanks nurse, I will go now.”

*


The day after it, Latisha have very strong headache, she takes her car key, and go to Andre and Selina’s house. After thirty minutes riding, she arrives on Andre’s house.

She sees Andre and Selina hugging each other while they watch movie on LCD TV. ‘Why!’ Latisha yelled in her heart. ‘Why! I’m the one who saved him from dead! I’m the one who helped him to kill Antonio! Even that son of a bitch raped me, until I become dirty woman! Now, what do I got! NONE! It was supposed to be me who got that smile and loving hug like that!’

Ting Tong! The door bell rings.

“Who is it?” Yelled Andre. Andre gets up from his seat and come to open the door.

The door opens, “Latisha…”

“I come to say my request to you.” Said Latisha.

“Come in.” Said Andre.

“Andre, who is she?” Said Selina behind Andre back, she comes to the door because she wants to know who is the coming person.

“Latisha, this is Selina. Selina, this is Latisha.” Said Andre introduces them.

Selina getting out his right hand and offer to do handshake with Latisha, “Nice to meet you Latisha.” But Latisha doesn’t take Selina’s handshake offering, and Selina use this right hand to offering Latisha to enter her house with smile on her face, “Please come in.”

“I don’t need to come in, I will just stand in her, and I won’t be long in here.” Said Latisha with no expression face. “Randy, so you will still won’t accept me?”

“Yes, I can fulfill any request. But sorry, I can’t fulfill this request.” Said Andre. “And my name isn’t Randy, already told several times.”

“If that so, I have other request for you to fulfill.” Said Latisha, suddenly Latisha pulls gun from her bag and BANG!! She shot Andre in his chest. “I am requesting you to die right now in front of me! I can’t get you, so no one can’t get you, not me, not that girl. Relax, I will accompany you soon, Randy…. And miracle, I don’t need any medicine, my strong headache already gone.”

Andre falls down to floor, and Selina just can yelled beside him, “ANDRE!!! ANDREE!!!!” Yelled Selina.

“Relax, I won’t kill you Se…li...na… because if you die too, you will unite again with your fiancĂ©, so I won’t let you to die.” After finish saying, Latisha goes from front door and come into her car.

“Se… li… na…” Said Andre holding Selina’s hand.

“Arghzz!!! BLOOD!!! NO!!!! BLOODD!!” Selina get scared and she grab her own body and shouting, “NO!!! Please let me go sir! Please! Please Let Andre go!”

“Andre!! What happened!!?” Said Reno suddenly come and stands in front of Andre’s door.

“La… ti…sha… a…nd… Se…li…na…, ple…a…se… sa…ve… th…em… bo…th…  Re…no…” Said Andre in vain.

“Latisha? So Latisha is in that high speed black car?” Said Reno.

Reno takes his mobile phone and calls ambulance to take Andre to the hospital, and after that he calls Pedro to come.

“Selina?” Reno gets near to Selina, but Selina only yelling and Reno can’t do anything, so he just staring on Selina.

After five minutes, Pedro and ambulance arrive on Andre’s house. Pedro arrives fast because he doing something near Andre’s house.

“Bro, what happened?” Pedro asked.

“Pedro, please take care of them. I will search Latisha.” After hugging Pedro, Reno rushes from that place.

*


“Latisha, where are you? Please GOD… Please let me find her…” Said Reno in the car. He is already riding for 25 minutes searching for Latisha. And suddenly he sees one black car crushed on the big oak tree, the car is on damage situation and a lot of smokes come from the car engine. “Latisha!!” Reno comes out from the car, he runs to the black car and he sees Latisha unconscious on the steering wheel, so many blood come out from her head. “Latisha!!” Reno using his first finger and try to feel is Latisha still breathing or not, and he feels Latisha’s breath even its only weak breaths. Reno breaks the car door and carefully he holds Latisha and gets her out from the car. He puts Latisha carefully on his car and ride with high speed to the nearest hospital.

*


“Papa, I need to talk with you.”

“Ok, say it Reno.” Said Felipe.

“I think I and Andre can’t work for you again, Papa…”

“I know, Pedro already told me. Andre already back to his job, lucky that shot wasn’t getting his vital organ. And I think it’s already one week the girl who helping us in black jack game haven’t conscious.”

“Yes… I think she didn’t intend to kill Andre. And I will give my time to take care of her, because…”

“Because you love her?”

Reno just quiet and can’t say anything.

“That girl must be a really smart girl, because someone like Reno loves her. Lucky little girl. You can take care of her, but Reno please don’t quit your job, you and Andre can take days off as many as your guys want. I’m really need your guys help to taking care Toni’s ex territories. And remember, your guys will always be welcome in my house, because you two are my precious sons. Please say these words to Andre too.” Said Felipe hugs Reno.

“Thank you Papa, thank you very much.”

*


Three months after it.

“Good morning Latisha. Today is really a good morning. Can you hear birds are singing? And see the flowers are blooming?” Said Reno washing Latisha’s face carefully with little warm towel. “You are really a beautiful girl. Why u like to be a sleeping princess? Do you know sleeping like this for three months are very boring activity to do? Please wake up… Please see there is a lot of changing in this world within these three months…” Said Reno, suddenly tears come out from his eyes.

“Reno! Hey, how are you today?” Said Andre, but after seeing Reno crying, suddenly Andre feels bad he didn’t knock the door first. “Oops sorry Reno…”

“It’s ok, just come in.” Said Reno. “I’m good, how’s you?”

“I’m good too. By the way, I come today to send my wedding invitation for you.” Said Andre.

“I would like to come, but…”

“I know Reno…, I know you can’t come, but you must see the outside world too, you lock yourself in here for these three months, I don’t want to see you sad like this, even your guys get skinny together.” Said Andre with sad expression.

“Well, you know love can make persons become idiot and doesn’t care what will happen next.” Said Reno.

“Well yeah.” Andre nods and agrees with Reno’s sentence.

“And Andre, are you already forgive Latisha?” Asked Reno.

“I already forgive her since she having coma for one month, and she deserves to shot me because I need to fulfill her request, now the request already fulfilled and actually I know she won’t shot me at the vital organ, and she knows someone will help me.” Andre walks and gets near to Latisha’s bed, “Hey Latisha, I’m not dead yet, so wake up for Reno’s sake, pleaseee…”

Suddenly there is one fast move on Latisha’s hand, “Reno! Her hands are moving!”

“Really!! Latisha!!” Said Reno.

“Rrraannn…” Said Latisha with unclear voice. Suddenly Latisha eyes opening and she is piercing her eyes little bit, “Waa…”

“Water? Latisha?” Asked Reno.

Latisha nods.

“Here… drink this…” Reno gives drink to Latisha. He holds a glass of water with straw on the glass.

“Thannn….kkkksss… Rraaa...” Answered Latisha. “Rrraann….dddyyyyy…”

“Latisha, I’m not Randy, I’m Reno.” Said Reno. Reno sees Andre and he looks like he needs help from Andre, but Andre gives code that he doesn’t want to help with this matter.

“Rrrann...dyyyy…” Said Latisha again.

“I’m Randy, Latisha… I’m your Randy…” Said Reno with tears comes out from his eyes.

“I will call the doctor to come here, hope you two can come to my wedding. Bye Reno…” Said Andre.

“Should I be Randy, Andre?” Asked Reno with sad expression before Andre goes.

“Reno, like you said before, Love can make someone become idiot and doesn’t care what will happen next.” Said Andre.

“So from now on, call me Randy… then…” Said Reno.

“Ok, Randy.” Said Andre and suddenly he goes from there.

*


Two weeks after it. Canon in D Major music is playing, the beautiful bride is walking on the red carpet.

“Randy…” Said Latisha on her wheel chair, she sees Reno and then she sees Selina, the beautiful bride with little smile she makes.

“Yes, Latisha.” Answered Reno.

Latisha just can say that one word, ‘Randy’, doctor said because of three months coma and her accident make she becomes like that, but with good therapy, she will talk normally and walk normally soon. And it looks like she wants to forget her passed times.

“You want to have this beautiful wedding too Latisha?” Asked Reno.

Latisha nods.

“We will have it, I will arrange it tomorrow.” Said Reno with smiling face.

“Thannn… kssss… Reee...nnooo…” Latisha saying that sentence difficultly.

“Latisha?! You call me Reno…” Said Reno with big smile. “So at last you recognize me and can I love you?”

Latisha nods and smiles.

“Thanks Latisha, HAHAHAHA…” Reno laughed and yelled with happy voices. “So at last my sacrifices can make you love me. I’m so so happy.”

“Sir, are you wanted to say your rejection on this wedding?” Said Pastor with confusing face.

“No, sorry… Sorry, please continue, I just happy seeing they are married at last.” Said Reno with embarrassed face and sits down again on his chair.

“Andre is already an idiot guy. Even now, Reno becomes an idiot too. Haahh… So it will be my time next.” Said Pedro sighing.

“So who is the ring holding man?” Asked Pastor.

“Pedro!! The rings please!!” Yelled Andre and the yelling make Pedro suddenly go back to his world.

“Ooo... Sorry bro… Here… here…” Pedro takes the wedding rings that have star shaped stone and getting near to the bride and the groom.

“I never having this weird wedding before, man laughed in the middle of wedding vow, even man who holding the rings is a weird person too. Hhhh…” Said Pastor sighing.

“Pastor!! What we do next then?” Asked Andre.

“Ooo… sorry, even I am become weird person too. Ok, I will pronounce you two as a husband and wife, and you may kiss the bride.” Said Pastor.

After kiss Selina, Andre takes the wedding bouquet and throws the wedding bouquet to Reno and yells, “Reno, you will be next ok!!”

Reno takes that wedding bouquet with smiling face, Reno nods to Andre, Selina, Pedro, and Felipe, and he kisses Latisha’s forehead.

***




The End.
© Copyright 2010 Yuana (yuana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708368-Selina-Chapter-3