*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709620-GiftPak-Website-Copy
Rated: E · Other · Internet/Web · #1709620
Sample introductory/registration copy for GiftPak website. For The Primacy Effect (2009).
   
GiftPak (TM) Website Copy
www.aboutgiftpak.com
TAGLINES:
A unique way for local retailers and local consumers to meet!
Mingle with the best of the best.
A match made in GiftPak heaven.

ABOUT US:
  GiftPak was designed to bring people together. Today's technology has made shopping easier and more convenient. Fifty years ago, we couldn't shop on Sundays. Now, we can shop at 3:00 AM in our pajamas and bunny slippers if we want to!
  Unfortunately, this 24/7 accessibility has also removed the individuality from the retailer-consumer transaction. Shoppers still desire that one-on-one contact and personal attention from their local businesses, and store owners want to provide their customers with a unique experience that will bring them in again and again. These are wants and needs that GiftPak now satisfy! We act as a matchmaker for retailers and potential customers by sending out personalized gift certificates from nearby stores that the GiftPak recipient would be likely to visit. 
  GiftPak's unparalleled program gives retailers the opportunity to reach out to today's shopper and give them the shopping experience they've been waiting for!

CONSUMERS:
If you'd like to receive these special offers from retailers in your area, sign up today!
(fill-in boxes for Name, Address, and E-Mail)

RETAILERS:
If you'd like to reach your most qualified customer, enter today!
For a guest login, please call 1-800-GIFT-PAK
(fill-in boxes for Login and Password)

CONTACT US:
360 W. Main Street
Trappe, PA 19426
info@giftpakonline.com
________________________________________________________

ACTIVATION/EMAIL COPY
WELCOME [NAME]!
We hope you'll use the gift certificates inside your personalized GiftPak to treat yourself at some of your town's finest establishments - on us. You deserve it! But before you can activate your certificates, we need you to verify your contact information and birthdate, and provide your email address. Don't worry GiftPak will never sell or trade your information to third parties.
  Activation Code (uneditable)
  Name: (editable - fill-in)
  Address:    (editable - fill-in)
  City, State, and ZIP: (editable - fill-in, drop down menu, fill-in)
  Birthdate: (editable - drop down menu for month/date)
  Email Address: (fill-in)
SUBMIT (button)
 
Thank you! Please fill out our short, three-question survey to complete your activation:
  1) Which of these retailers are you most likely to visit? (Please check as many as you like)
  (names of retailers with check boxes next to their names)
  2) Are there any other retailers in your area that you would like to see in the package? (Optional - List up to 3)
  (three fill-in boxes)
  3) Would you like to receive similar gifts in the future? (Please check Yes or No)
  (check boxes for YES and NO)
ACTIVATE MY CERTIFICATES! (button)

Congratulations! An email confirming your newly activated certificates has been sent to the address you provided. Thank you and enjoy your special day!

EMAILS (Subject: BODY)
 
1)  SENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER INITIAL ACTIVATION:
GiftPak Activation: Congratulations! You have successfully activated your gift certificates to all of these fine retailers: [RETAILER LOGOS]. Don't forget to visit them before your offers expire on [DATE]. Thank you from your GiftPak Customer Care Team
(fine print at bottom) You've received this message because you've activated your GiftPak certificates and provided GiftPak with this email address. Please do not reply to this email as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.
Your secret is safe with us! GiftPak does not sell or trade consumer information to third parties.
 
2)  10 DAYS AFTER INITIAL ACTIVATION: 
A friendly reminder from your GiftPak Customer Care Team!: We hope you are enjoying the benefits of your GiftPak! If you haven't used your certificates yet, visit these fine retailers today: [RETAILER LOGOS]. Don't forget that your personalized gift certificates will expire on [DATE]. Thank you from your GiftPak Customer Care Team
(fine print at bottom) You've received this message because you've activated your GiftPak certificates and provided GiftPak with this email address. Please do not reply to this email as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address. 
Your secret is safe with us! GiftPak does not sell or trade consumer information to third parties.
 
3) 10 DAYS BEFORE EXPIRATION:
Your GiftPak is about to expire!: Don't forget to visit these fine retailers!: [RETAILER LOGOS]. Your personalized offers will expire on [DATE]. Thank you from your GiftPak Customer Care Team
(fine print at bottom) You've received this message because you've activated your GiftPak certificates and provided GiftPak with this email address. Please do not reply to this email as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address. 
Your secret is safe with us! GiftPak does not sell or trade consumer information to third parties.
© Copyright 2010 Kate McGarry (katemcgarry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709620-GiftPak-Website-Copy