*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709824-Kenji
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1709824
Tohru Honda is now Kenji's love slave to protect Kyo. Well she escape?
Kenji held Tohru close to him under his now shared blanket. She woke up realising that she was wearing...nothing.
She sat up immediately and remembered the event that happened last night where she was KIDNAPPED by her old friend Kenji. Kenji moved a little closer to her, breathing in her soft fragrance of beauty.
He was wearing silky shorts but no shirt. Tohru was grossed out.
"Remember our bet..." he whispered as his fingers crept around Tohru's naked body, "you are my love slave....if you continue to be, Kyo won't be hurt."
She nodded, sadly.
He leaned in and kissed her. Pulling her body towards him and wrapping it. HE took her arms and placed it around his neck. His tongue flickered in and out of his.
He then lowered her on his bed. She looked at him horrified as he started to rubb his thumb against her nipple. He rubbed and rubbed until he knew the signal and sucked. She moaned. He sucked, and he loved the moment. He buried his mouth in until he felt extreme pleasure.
© Copyright 2010 Natsuki Takaya (furuba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709824-Kenji