*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709908-My-grace
by mota
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1709908
Just how I have been feeling at the moment
At a loss for words and thoughts, so much I missed in my adolecents
trying to make up for it and be my childrens blessing.
They say it is to late you did not do enough
man thoese words are rough seems there was not enough to give.
Kindness of the heart used to be the art praticed as I live.
No l-o-n-g-e-r beating just another usless tool used for repeating
the mistakes of my forfathers. Love as it was known is now an informerical full bolwn.
This vessel deemed as useless unless other wise stated.


A new day...... The upside of a down turn appears like the right to be wrong. depending on which side the lines are drawn.
long sleeve shirt to hide the hurts or spandex and quick reflex is.... Starving for healthy love something you can't by. Thirsty for a normal life. Dreaming of that once in a life time kind of life, surounded by my made up family, the ones that are of sound mind and healthy for me. At night i still cry singing myself lulibys thinking of how good every thing used to feel. The hugs from my partner, laughter of children, and smell of a home cooked meal. These are the things that if not careful life will steal away from you.


My world was simple but to some it was and is everything. For these people they to are the sum total of my world.
© Copyright 2010 mota (l8te4dinner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709908-My-grace