*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710464-TV-is-Crap
by Yaniee
Rated: 18+ · Other · Writing · #1710464
This is my very first item guys, it's not that long. Just sit back and enjoy :))
Fuck my TV and all the movies that are in it. I learned something from watching TV that I haven't realized for a long time. Watching TV is bad, you can't control whats going to happen in the movies in it, you just watch and sit back. On the other hand watching movies in a Laptop,PC, a TV with a DVD,CD,VHS player is good though. They have something special that a "TV" doesn't have and it's the play, pause, rewind, forward and stop buttons. You can press stop if the movie is boring or pause when it's scary or some hot girls are flashing their boobs. Rewind if you missed a romantic part or just want to go back again. Forward if you need to skip the boring parts or you need to know what is the ending. These are the qualities that are missing in a "TV", you can't control some things. In life you don't have to wait for the ending, watch horrible things happen without having a chance to pause, rewind, forward or stop it. You need to control it. Make a move, practice, interview for jobs, study, play the guitar and sing. Don't sit back, watch and wait for anything to happen. TV is a stupid shit. Don't be a "TV", instead be the special buttons and control your own life. In order to have a successful life do something not just watch it finish. Reality is a bit cruel but it's the fact and we all have to live an do something about it.



Hope you like it. :))
© Copyright 2010 Yaniee (yaniee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710464-TV-is-Crap