*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713030-The-big-black-hole-aka-my-purse
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1713030
A little funny story for all of us unorganized purse owning girls.
To all of those unorganized purse owners like me.
May I start by saying that I love purses, but might I add that I am also somewhat purse challenged.
Let me fill you in ,what I mean when I use the term challenged.
I guess that it is safe to assume that in your lifetime you have seen, or perhaps owned a pretty normal, kept in good condition purse.every purse serves a purpose,and usually that purpose consists of one simple thing. To keep all things, that might be needed while away from home, close at hand, in a neat and organized fashion.
In any case, this statement does not apply to my purse.As a matter of fact, my purse doesn't look anything like the picture ,that I have painted for you in the above mentioned statement.my purse is as far away as you can get from being called a nice purse.
My purse is inhabited by old chewing gum, LORD ONLY KNOWS how old, tattered tissues which may or may not have been used, lipglosses with tiny bits of tabacco stuck to their gluey rims, pens without caps, leaky perfumes, which end up making my purse smell better than I do,( did I mention that smoking is not a good habit?)and old movie tickets of which the titles have become illegible.
So you see, I have a serious problem here.
© Copyright 2010 Marie Gerwarth (gandalf55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713030-The-big-black-hole-aka-my-purse