*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/171314-I-woke-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #171314
My first story I ever wrote
Well I guess I'll tell you abotu my day, it started out pretty boring, you know I wake up look in the mirror comb my hair, a few of the snakes fall out but i glue them back onto my head... I take a new nose ring put it in my ear, then I'm liek oh my, my nose is peirced! and then I see my eyebrow is peirced! and then I'm like um...mom jerk! (you gotta go to my school to understand that i guess.) well neways i'll keep going, so I'm liek phshaw, oh well, so I goto school, and i look out the window and its nice and bright and shiny, so i put my sunglasses on, I'm starign aroudn the class, and then all the sudden I see this dog, and he comes right to me...cus you know how much dogs love me! so i pet it for a bit, and i'm like whoa, cus my teacher just turned into a frog, cus some chick named staxi kissed him, and so the teacher is hopping around the room, and I'm like WHOA! so I'm like I wanna play! so we start playign leap frog, and you all know how much leap frog tires me out!! so i had to sit down, and i sit in the dog!!!! i'm like ruff ruff! bark bark and hes like grrrr bark, and we're good again, but i still feel bad so i'm like aw poor puppy! so i licked his face! common its the nice thing to do, its not liek you wouldnt do it!! and I closed my eyes cus its a kiss and ur suposed to close ur eyes when u kiss! and when I opened my eyes the i was lookign out the window and the dog was in the window! and i look down and my tongue is still out and its licking my eatcher!! (the frog who is really good at leap frog!) but i got really worred cus the dog was in the window and i didnt think that he would be able to breath very long cus a window is air tight!! so I start mashing up the window and once the window is in little iddy biddy peices i climb otu the window and i'm like hey is the what the life in a window is like? and the dog is like no its much better!!
© Copyright 2001 Krys_Cali (kry_sta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/171314-I-woke-up