*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/171326-Technically
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #171326
funny.......
well technically yesterday i was technically talkign to sum friend and technically i was liek omg! "technically i am turning 19" and they techinically were like what!? and technically i was like well...technically in 5 years im turnign 19, so technically im not lying, technically i just left out the simple thing of saying "technically in 5 years.." te he he!

and technically same with the graduation thign cus technically everyoen is suposed to graduate technically only 90% of ppl do (98% of all statistics are made up!)


so technically i am turnign 19, naw naw TECHNICALLY IM TURNING 50!! ewwww...old and wrinkily!!


(just to clear sum stuff up im 14 years old right now, and technically im trurnign 15 in technically about 2 months)



(does the word technically start to technically look like it has no meaning...technically???)

© Copyright 2001 Krys_Cali (kry_sta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/171326-Technically