*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716003-Alexa--Spike-2---Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1716003
For the first book, go to webook.com, alexa_Tetter
4. Death isn’t the end.

    Midnight, exactly 3 weeks after Spike & Alexa got back from hell. Alexa was still blind, & Spike was helping her out. Out of everything that happened, Spike decided something, that he owed Alexa, big time.
“Alexa, Spike, you guys are wanted in the conference room. Actually, they only asked for Alexa, but” Angel frowned.
“He’s coming.” Alexa had both her arms wound around Spike’s left arm; she hadn’t left his side since pizza night.
“Damn right I am.” Spike smiled.
  As they walked into conference room, Spike’s eyes widened, and his muscles tensed. Alexa, having her arms wrapped around his, felt it. “Spike, what’s wrong?”
“What are you four doing here?” Spike frowned; he was looking at Rupert Giles, Buffy Summers, Andrew Wells, and Kennedy Greens.
“Who?” Alexa looked desperately confused.
“Rupert, Buffy, Andrew & Kennedy.” Spike looked at the four of them, then at Faith & Wesley who were also sitting at the table. “You cannot be serious.”
“Sorry, Spike, this is a slayer & watcher meeting only.” Andrew shrugged.
“That’s why I’m staying.” Spike replied.
“Spike just go.” Buffy rolled her eyes, and scowled at Spike.
“B, he’s staying.” Faith replied, and crossed her arms.
“Faith?” Alexa tilted her head.
“Yeah Lex, its Faith.” Faith sighed. “Wes is here too.”
  Spike sat down in a chair, and sat Alexa on his lap. He took out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one & handing it to Alexa, and a second for himself. Alexa held hers in between her pointer & middle finger; she put it in her mouth, and inhaled deeply. Blowing the smoke out through her nose, Spike did the same.
“You’re not supposed to be smoking in here.” Wesley looked at Spike & Alexa.
“Skip the arguing.” Kennedy frowned.
Clickety, clack, clickety, clack. Little red heels walked across the wood floor. “I’m here, sorry I’m late.” Rose sat down at the table, and then she looked at Alexa & Spike. “I told you to stay away from her.”
“I’m leaving now.” Alexa stood up, and looked where she thought Buffy was looking. “Oh, and Buffy, you’re Military boyfriend blinded me. Literally.” Alexa walked out the door, like she knew where she was going. She ran into the rail of the stairs, and flipped over it, falling 5 floors down.
“Bloody bleeding hell.” Spike yelled, chasing after Alexa, and jumping over the rail, and landing next to Alexa. He looked up, where everybody was staring down. “Get Angel.”
  Alexa sat up, and opened her eyes, she could see. “Spike.” a voice said. Alexa covered her mouth, realizing the voice was coming from her, but it wasn’t her voice.
“I’m right here Alexa, It’s OK.”  Spike whispered, he was standing beside the hospital bed she was sitting in.
  Alexa turned her head, and saw Spike. “What happened?” Alexa frowned, she felt, different.
“You fell 5 floors down, and broke you’re neck. It paralyzed you from the neck down.” Spike sighed. “I’m stupid enough to think of a bloody insane solution. So, you’re not paralyzed.”
“What, what was the solution?” Alexa stumbled over the words. She had an accent, and it frightened her.
“Alexa, I need to show you something.” Spike was still whispering, he was scared too. Scared, scared of Alexa.
“Spike, what’s” Alexa yelped.
  Spike had both his hands wrapped around Alexa’s throat. She was struggling to get away, but it was no use. She was not a vampire, a slayer, or anything of the sort in her new body. Her new, boring, human body. “Now you listen to me bitch. You do what I say, when I say, or I’ll kill you.”
            “Spike, I, I can’t…” Alexa passed out, she had no oxygen.
        “You will love me Alexa. You will love me more than anything.”                    Spike growled, Alexa was chained to the wall, in a large cave.
        “Spike, what are you doing?” Alexa was terrified; Spike had  choked her, kidnapped her, and chained her to a wall.
      “Love me. You have to love me again.” Spike hissed, pushing Alexa  against the wall even harder.
      “I do Spike, I do love you.” Alexa whimpered, Spike was completely and utterly insane.
    “You ungrateful, lying bitch.” Spike muttered. “Why don’t you love me anymore?”
    “Spike, you’re scaring me.” Alexa cried, tears rolled down her cheeks.
  “Why don’t you love me?” Spike repeated, bashing Alexa’s head against the wall. “Answer me.”
“Sp-sp-sp-spike… I do love you. I always, I always have, and I always  w-wi-wi-will.” Alexa stuttered, she thought Spike was going to kill her.
“Stop lying to me!” Spike yelled, hitting Alexa’s head against the wall again. “Love me!”
“You’re hurting me. Spike, what happened? Why are you doing this?” Alexa was in so much pain.
“You weren’t paralyzed. You died Alexa. You broke your neck, and you turned to dust, right in front of me. You died, because you didn’t care about me. You don’t give a bloody fuck about me.” Spike took a step back, as the body he had put Alexa’s essence in began to morph.
    It changed, until it was Cordelia. “Spike, listen to me. She loves you, she loves you more than anything, but you need to let go. She wasn’t supposed to come back with you after she died in the fire, it was a mistake. Only you were supposed to come back, and you’ll keep coming back until you do what you are meant to do.” Cordelia sighed.
“Cordelia… What am I supposed to do?” Spike was breathing heavy; he wasn’t letting Alexa leave without him.
“20 years ago, you were supposed to… Kill Buffy and that is still what you have to do.”  Cordelia looked Spike in the eye. “Alexa can’t stay Spike, whatever spell you did to bind her essence here, you have to undo it, or she’ll disappear, she won’t be in heaven, hell, or anywhere in between. I can give you one last day, but after that, she’ll wait. She’ll wait for you in the Nether Realm.” Cordelia frowned. “You’re all she has left Spike, everyone else, they left her long ago. She’s depending on you now.”
  The body transformed once again, into Alexa this time. Spike’s Alexa. He wrapped his arms around, and held her tight, but gently, he had never been so happy to see her. “If this is your last day, I’m going to make it a great one.”
“Let’s make it our last day, you can, finally get it over with, and then we can leave together, no waiting.” Alexa smiled hopefully. “I love you so much; I don’t want to wait for you in the Nether Realm. We can go, do what has to be done, and get out of here, we’ll finally be happy.”
  Spike was holding Alexa, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She laughed, and he smiled. Spike thought: God… She is the most beautiful thing there ever was, and ever will be. Alexa’s thoughts were a little different: Oh, just kiss me already! No matter what they were thinking, they knew 2 things for sure: 1st, that they loved each other, and 2nd, that they were in a better place, nothing could harm them where they were.
“You killed Buffy.” Angel hissed.
“I had a good reason, and look, she’s all resurrected, perfectly fine.” Spike replied, he had appeared beside Angel, this was the first time they had seen each other in 3 years. They hadn’t seen each other since Spike & Alexa killed Buffy, so they could leave Earth, like they were supposed to.
“I thought you killed her so you wouldn’t come back.” Angel frowned.
“News flash Angel, we’re not back. We work for the powers, and its work hours. You are the only one that can see us.” Alexa sighed. It was her & Spike’s job to warn Angel & the rest of the world about things that were coming.
“Why couldn’t you do the visions or something?” Angel was angry, he thought Spike was gone for good, but soon enough, he was back.
“Because this is much more fun.”  Spike smiled. “Now, if I were you, I would have an emergency meeting to tell everybody about us.”
“OOH! Fred, wait up!” Alexa ran right through people, she wasn’t visible, touchable, audible, smellable, or anything else to anyone but Angel, and now, because she wanted Fred to know she was there, Fred knew.
“Alexa?” Fred turned around, and saw Alexa smiling at her. “You said you weren’t coming back.”
“I’m not back… I’m here to warn you, about the roary monsters.” Alexa nodded. “Why don’t we talk to Angel about this, maybe he can explain why he’s trying to keep me & Spike a secret.” Alexa glared at Angel.
“No one else needs to know that you’re here.” Angel hissed.
“C’mon Alexa, we’ll just tell everybody ourselves.” Spike walked through people, over to Alexa.
“What’s going on?” Fred tilted her head.
“You’re serious.” Angel muttered, he wasn’t happy about them being back.
“Really, I had no idea!” Alexa rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms. “Angel, there is an Apocalypse coming, and we’re here to tell you about it.”
“Thing is, we can’t bloody leave, until all of you know what’s going down.” Spike continued, not looking too happy himself.
  The slayers, the watchers, and the normal gang sat at the big conference room table. Spike & Alexa weren’t there yet. No one knew why they were all there, everyone was whispering like an assembly at a school.
“Angel, why are we here?” Buffy frowned, and watched Angel.
“Because there is an apocalypse coming.” Alexa appeared standing on the table, her hands on her hips.
“Alexa, do you really have to stand on the table?” Spike was standing next to the table, looking up at Alexa.
“No…” Alexa frowned, and looked at the ground, then back at Spike. “But I want to.”
Spike held his hand out, and frowned. “Alexa.”
“Fine.” Alexa dragged the word out, and took Spike’s hand, jumping off the table.
“You guys died 3 years ago. Before you committed suicide, you
“You said you wouldn’t be coming back.” Gunn spoke harshly.
“We’re not back.” Spike answered, and shrugged.
“Not in the sense that you can touch us, or that we can touch anything… The only reason you can even see us, is because we want you to.” Alexa frowned, and walked around the table, until she was standing behind Buffy. “Sorry we killed you, didn’t have much of a choice.”
“Whatever.” Buffy replied.
“Anyway, apocalypse, Willow, kill her, and you saved the world. Got it? Bye.” Spike said before disappearing.
“Ummm…” Alexa stammered, she didn’t know what to say. “We haven’t had any experience…”
“Alexa, are you coming or not?” Spike appeared beside her.
“Willow, she’s possessed, she has been for well, awhile.” Alexa whispered. “Thank you for the info Cordi.”
“That’s all we know. If we get anything else, we’ll tell you.” Spike sighed.
“Oh, and Faith, watch out. This might help you.” Alexa slid a little crystal across the table. “I can’t tell you what it is, or what it does, or why I can touch it. That’s for you to figure out.”
“Alexa, we have to go, now.” Spike frowned, he really wanted to get out of there.
Alexa turned around, and smiled, pushing herself up to kiss Spike. “Bye guys.” She muttered, before disappearing with Spike.
  Alexa put one of her hands on the back of Spikes head, knotting her fingers into his hair. Her other hand slid up his shirt so it was on his chest. “I love you.” Spike breathed onto Alexa’s lips.
“Not as much as I love you.” Alexa smiled her perfect smile, and kissed Spike again. She slowly took her shirt off, and tossed it to the side. It simply disappeared as everything here did, except Alexa & Spike themselves.
Spike put his hands on the sides of Alexa’s perfect body. “Not possible Love.” He whispered into Alexa’s neck, kissing it gently.
“What the fuck?” Faith frowned at Spike & Alexa; somehow they were in her room.
  Alexa pulled away from Spike, and stared at Faith. “Spike, how did we get back here?”
“I’m not sure.” He replied, frowning.
  Alexa looked at herself, and sighed in relief. She was wearing a shirt. “Thank god.”
“It’s been 2 weeks…” Faith looked confused. “Why are you here?”
“Sorry pet, but I think we have still have to figure that out.” Spike looked a bit confused himself.
“We’re really back…” Alex muttered, she had a hand on Faith’s shoulder. “Maybe it’s like when Cordelia came back right before she died?”
“I thought we killed Buffy so we wouldn’t come back again.” Spike hissed between clenched teeth.
“Faith, where’s Angel?” Alexa whispered, her eyes were blank, her face showed no emotion.
“In his office.” Faith answered, she looked worried. “Alexa, are you OK?”
  Alexa nodded, and walked past Faith to the door, she opened it quickly, and walked out. Spike chased after her. “Alexa, slow down.” He grabbed her arm.
Alexa just kept walking, not paying attention to Spike. She didn’t stop until she got to Angel’s office. She kicked down the door, and a low growling noise came from her throat. “Why the hell am I here, and a vampire?”
“Alexa, calm down, now.” Spike pulled her back.
“What” Angel started, but stopped quickly.
“Angel, tell me you still carry drugs for her.” Spike was restraining Alexa, he was holding both her arms behind her back with one hand, and the other was around her waist, keeping her back against him.
“Why would I?” Angel frowned.
“Because I know what kind of clients you have.”  Spike was struggling to keep Alexa from Angel. “Hurry.”
“I don’t need drugs!” Alexa yelled.
“A little late Love, we gave you drugs 15 hours ago.” Spike sighed, and sat next to Alexa. “I’m sorry.”
Alexa looked around… They were in a Wolfram & Hart bedroom. Of course. “Why… Why, why are we back?”
“I don’t know pet… I really don’t know. If I did I would tell you.” Spike put his arm around Alexa.
“I’m kind of… Thirsty.” Alexa whispered she was very nervous.
Spike handed her a cup of blood from the nightstand. “98.2 degrees, just how you like it.”







5. Kiss me (Unfinished.)
December 18,  2025.
3:27 p.m.

“Spike, do you really love me?” Alexa whispered.
“Of course!” Spike smiled.


8:03 p.m.

“You think Lexi will find out?” Harmony whispered to Spike, they were sitting together in a bar.
“If I did, we wouldn’t be here.” Spike replied, kissing Harmony lightly. “You’re the one for me Harm.”
“Oh! Blondie Bear, you are so sweet.” Harmony giggled.

8:47 p.m.
“AH! Spike…. S-sp-sp-spike. How…? Why…?” Alexa saw Spike & Harmony kissing in the bar. “I thought you loved me….” Alexa ran out the door, crying. Back from heaven was depressing enough, but finding out the person who made it heaven was cheating on you… Ugh.
“Alexa, wait!” Spike stood up, and chased after Alexa, but lost sight of her in the bust bar.

January 26, 2026.
“She’s been gone for over a month… I’m a bloody sun of a bitch.” Spike sighed. “I never should have cheated on her.”






















































































































































































































































































































6.
Spike sat down in the back of a strip club; nearly 3 years after Alexa disappeared. He watched the girls dance; it wasn’t anything he hadn’t seen before. He’d been going to strip clubs for the past year, he didn’t really know why. Maybe it was to see girls, hoping someday he’d find Alexa up on the stage. He doubted it; it didn’t seem like something Alexa would do.
  2 years before, Alexa had been pronounced dead, after being missing for 2 years. Spike didn’t believe it, just because Wolfram & hart couldn’t find her, didn’t mean she was dead. It just meant she didn’t want to be found.
  Spike ordered another drink, and sighed. His 5th beer and he wasn’t even buzzed. Spike looked around, the place was packed. He wondered why. When Now Generation by The Black Eyed Peas started playing, Spike was even more depressed. He remembered when Alexa would sit in her room and listen to The Black Eyed Peas, so many years ago. When she was a teenager.
“A girl, stuck in the past, now dances for your entertainment. Our prettiest, most talented dancer, It’s Jazzie!” The Speakers blasted as the music suddenly changed to Circus By Britney Spears, another old song.
  Spike didn’t even look up. He heard catcalls & claps. Cheers, and terrible insults. People yelling things like “Slut!” or “Whore!” Spike wondered why anyone would go up there, almost naked, and have people yell things at them.
  Spike finally looked up when he heard people screaming louder, at first, he didn’t see anything special about Jazzie. She was the same as Sunshine & Bells, the 2 girls before her. She had her back to the crowd, shaking her ass. She slowly moved towards the pole, and lifted her right leg straight up.
Spike saw a familiar tattoo on Jazzie’s thigh. It was a heart, a small green & black heart. A tattoo Alexa had designed, but never actually got. Then Jazzie faced the crowd, her bright green eyes looked sad, despite the smile her red lips were making.
“Alexa!” Spike screamed, realizing Jazzie was Alexa.
  Jazzie didn’t even notice, there were so many people in the little strip club. Spike stared at Jazzie, the revealing top & tiny-tiny skirt. He couldn’t believe Alexa had left Wolfram & Hart, and started this. And it was his fault.
  Jazzie kept dancing, naughty, dirty moves, her boobs almost falling out of her top several times. Spike decided to try again, but, yelling something a little different. “Jazzie! I got $1000 for you!”
  That got her attention. She looked where the yell had come from, and saw Spike. She grabbed all the money of the stage as fast as she could, and ran off it. Out the door.
    Everybody stared in aw, that didn’t happen often.
    Spike chased after Jazzie, out the door. He looked both ways, but didn’t see her. He inhaled, picking up Alexa’s familiar scent. Chocolate & Cherries. He followed it, about 3 blocks down the street, then into an alley.
    “Please don’t find me here. Please don’t find me here. Please don’t find me here.” A soft voice whispered from behind a dumpster.
“Alexa, Love? Is that you?” Spike frowned, but didn’t move any closer.
“That’s, that’s not my name anymore.” The voice trembled.
Spike took a step closer, certain it was Alexa hiding behind the dumpster. “Love, I know you’re upset.”
“You cheated on me with your x.” Alexa hissed. “Don’t call me Love, because you obviously don’t love me.”
“That was 4 years ago; Harmony doesn’t even work for Wolfram & Hart anymore.” Spike spoke slowly. “Can I at least see you when I talk to you?”
“Get out.” Alexa growled.
“You don’t own the alley Pet, I don’t have to leave.” Spike answered.
“This is where I live. Now get away from me.” Alexa’s voice cracked, Spike could tell she was crying.
“You live on the street?” Spike peeked around the dumpster, And saw Alexa crying, her make-up running.
“I don’t, I don’t have money to get anywhere else.” Alexa’s words were shaky.
“Alexa, I’m sorry. I love you.” Spike edged a little closer to Alexa.
“Then why, why, why did you leave me for… For her?” Alexa whimpered.
“We were both confused. I was drunk at the moment too…” Spike sighed. “Alexa, please.”
“They call me terrible things, and I never do anything right. I haven’t had any blood for over a month.” Alexa wailed her voice high & scared. “I haven’t slept in a bed since I left.”
“Alexa, I want you, I want you back in my arms. Or at least in Wolfram & Hart. I want to know that you’re safe, please, Alexa, please.” Spike answered.
“I can never trust you again, not after what you did to me. Spike, just leave. I ran on purpose, I can’t love you like I did.” Alexa didn’t look at Spike.
“You’re the one I love. Please, Alexa, I’ve spent every day looking for you.” Spike looked at Alexa, the want, the need, it was so strong. “Please, take me back.”
“I want to, so bad. But I can’t. I, I can’t. You broke my heart, I live in the street! I, I can’t.”
“I’ll never even look at another woman, if you just come back to Wolfram & Hart with me. You don’t have to have a room with me, you can do what you want. But please, I can’t live knowing you are living like this.”
“Spike.” Alexa muttered.
“Alexa, Love,” Spike started but Alexa started talking again.
“Will you hold me?” Alexa whispered.
  Spike sat down, beside Alexa, and put his arms around her. He stroked her cheek as she leaned on him. Her tears soaked through his shirt, and he held her closer, knowing she needed it. “Alexa, you will always be mine.”
  “Did you really change when you met me? Everyone says you’re different than you were before I came along.” Alexa whispered.
  “More than you know Pet, more than you know.” Spike smelled Alexa, she was wearing tacky perfume.
  “Why?” Alexa’s nails were digging into her own legs, she was restraining herself from crying harder, and screaming.
  “I could tell you were the one.” Spike combed his hand through Alexa’s knotted black hair. “You’ve made me a better man.”
  “Is she OK?” Alexa’s leg was now bleeding, crimson blood dribbled from the punctures she had given herself. She didn’t let go though, her nails kept pressing.
  “Who?” Spike accidently touched the blood, and realized it was Alexa’s.
  “Kat.” Alexa dug harder, tears still streaming from her eyes.
  Spike moved Alexa’s hand from the punctures; he knew she wouldn’t be hurting herself if he wasn’t there. “She’s fine.” He placed his hand over the small cuts. He remembered tasting Alexa’s warm blood. It tasted just as it smelled, like chocolate & cherries. “Don’t hurt yourself.”
  “I have to…” Alexa muttered, her tears had slowed. “It’s the only way I can tell if everything is still here. If I’m still real.”
  Alexa woke up the next morning, Spike’s arm around her waist. She was wearing a black silk nightgown that fit her just right. Her back was against Spike’s chest, she felt like she had been drugged, she probably had. Her hair was combed, and she was clean. Her nails were even painted, neon green, perfect for her.
  “Morning Love.” Spike whispered. “Did you sleep well?”
  “Better than I did any time in the past 4 years. Beds are much more comfortable than concrete.” Alexa smiled, she was happy to be with Spike again. Despite what he had done.
  “I’m sorry you had to spend the night with me. Tonight you’ll have your own room.” Alexa could tell Spike was frowning as he spoke, he wanted her to stay.
  “Babe, I wanna share a room with you.” Alexa smiled.
  “Really?” Spike sounded happily surprised.
  Alexa closed her eyes again, and rolled over, so she was facing Spike. “Jazzie never had a bed. Let alone one with her favorite person in the world in it.”
  Spike kissed Alexa lightly. “Good to have you back.”
  “Does anybody know I’m back?” Alexa squirmed under the blanket, nervous. She opened her eyes, which had purple rings around them. She was very tired still.
  “No.” Spike put his hand on Alexa’s cheek. “Go back to sleep. You need it.”
  Alexa nodded, and closed her eyes. She could feel Spike’s finger tracing the scars on her cheek. She was soon asleep. Perfectly still & silent. She was home, not the street. Not the club. She was with Spike, where she felt safe.
  “Spike! Your plane leaves in an hour!” Angel was banging on the door. He sounded angry urgent… Not a good sign. Angry is never good with Angel.
    Alexa sat up quickly, and glared at Spike. “Plane? Leave?” Alexa hissed. “Bitch.”
  “Love, I…” Spike tried to think of a good excuse. No such luck with that.
  “Spike. Where are you going?” Alexa grinded her teeth together, her nails digging into the wood of the oak frame of the bed.  She was angry, her face turning a fiery red.
  “I’m going to go be in the war. Fight for the country.” Spike tilted his head at Alexa.
  Alexa ripped a big hunk of wood from the wooden frame, very mad. She looked a little confused, but very irritated. “You’re leaving me? We, we just got back together… I thought- Don’t you love me?”
  “Of course I do. I didn’t know I was going to find you though.” Spike sighed. “Alexa, I have to go.”
  “I asked you if you loved me right before I caught you with Harmony.” Alexa whispered. “You answered the same way. I can’t believe you anymore.”
  “Love, I’m sorry. I” Alexa punched Spike in the face before he could say more.
  “Don’t look for me this time. Please.” Alexa stood up, and realized something. She turned back around, facing Spike again. “I’m sorry Master. I was just angry.”
  “It’s OK pet.” Spike smiled. Alexa had been drugged, so she could be made into robo-Alexa again. “I’ll stay. So we can be together.”
      Alexa sat back on the bed, and examined Spike. “I’m tired. May I sleep?”
  “Course Gem.” Spike grinned, and put his hand on Alexa’s cheek. “Anything for you.”
  “Spike!” Angel yelled from outside. “C’mon!”
    Spike stood up, and opened the door. “Angel, I’m staying here. I have a reason to.” Spike closed the door before Angel could protest. He sat back down, next to Alexa.   
    Alexa lay on the bed, under the thick comforter.  Her white hair was over her face, covering her coal black eyes. Spike moved the hair from her eyes, and smiled. Alexa did the same, but, hers was… Different.
  “Spike?” Alexa’s voice was soft & smooth like the silk gown she was wearing. “Am I yours?”
  “Do you want to?” Spike replied, putting his hand over Alexa’s, she was cold. Very cold.
  “Yes.” Alexa closed her eyes. “But I can’t unless you let me. So, please let me.”
  “I’ll let you be mine any day, Pet.” Spike kissed Alexa’s cheek, he was careful, as if he would break her.  “You’re perfect. How could I not want you?”
  “I am nowhere near perfect.” Alexa sighed, she felt as if everything was her fault. “Do you hate me?”
  “Of course not.” Spike smiled a little, he wondered why Alexa would even think that.
  Just then, Angel burst through the door. He was angry, no doubt. “Spike, you don’t have a choice of leaving. You signed a contract; you have to leave in 45 minutes.” Angel hissed between his teeth clenched.
  Spike stood up. “I’m not leaving her. I just got her back.” Spike growled. “Especially if she has to stay here with you.”
  “S-s-spike…” Alexa shook with fear; she was scared, scared Spike would leave her. She didn’t want to be betrayed. Again. “Please, please don’t leave me.”
  “I’m not leaving you Love.” Spike looked down at his perfect woman, his dream. What he had always wanted, and now needed.  “Not again.”
  “Spike. You are going. You have to, or you will die. You signed the contract, you know what it means.” Angel frowned, and took a step closer. “40 minutes.”
  “I can’t. I can’t leave her.” Spike replied, standing in front of Alexa. “She’s all I have. I signed the bloody thing when I didn’t have anything to lose; now I do.”
  “Congratulations. Now go.” Angel crossed his arms, and looked at Alexa. “You don’t even deserve her. You never have, and never will.” Angel added, with a small smirk.
  “You dick. You’re still in love with her, even though you’re married to Lilly.” Spike guarded Alexa protectively. “You’re the one that doesn’t deserve her.”
  “Spike…” Angel growled.
  Spike smiled, and opened a drawer on the dresser. He pulled out a stack of papers, and a lighter. He flicked the lighter open, and clicked it up. The fire sprang to life. A small flame. Even the little flame made shadows dance around the room in the pale, dim light.
  The papers caught flame. The fire was hungry, devouring the white & black paper. As it turned to ash, spike dropped it on the floor. Satisfied, he sat back down next to Alexa. “What contract?” Spike grinned wide, his teeth were yellow from smoking.
  Angel shook his head, and walked out the door. Angry, outraged, and, he felt stupid. Spike had beaten him. Again.
  “Spike… You’re not leaving?” Alexa smiled a little, happy.
  “Hell yeah.” Spike answered, kissing Alexa’s pale lips. “Do you still want to sleep? We could go & show you off to everybody… Are you thirsty?”
  Alexa frowned, overwhelmed, and confused. Spike had said so much… She didn’t know how to answer. “Ummm…”
  Spike realized Alexa was confused, and quickly kissed her again, a sign showing it was alright. “Sorry pet, shouldn’t have said so much.”
  “No. It’s-It’s my fault. I’m stupid.” Alexa didn’t dare look at Spike. She was scared, she wanted to be perfect for him, but, she felt she couldn’t do anything right. “I’m sorry master.”
  “Alexa, it was my fault. You’re not stupid.” Spike tilted Alexa’s head up, so she was looking at him. “I made you like this; it’s not your fault.”
  Alexa nodded, and pulled herself away, frowning. “Why? Why did you make me like this?”
  “Because I love you.” Spike looked worried.
  “I, I don’t…. I didn’t want this.” Alexa started crying. “Now I have to do whatever you say! I can’t be my own person. I can’t” Alexa looked at Spike now; her silvery skin had salty tears running down it. “What, what should I do?”
“It’s OK Love, it’s OK.” Spike breathed into Alexa’s white hair, pulling her closer to him. “Be happy, please, for me.”
  Alexa instantly stopped crying, and looked up at spike. “Thank you.” She whispered, her voice sounded happier, not sad.
  Spike smiled, and kissed Alexa again. “Let me touch you.”  Spike’s hands creeped up the back of Alex’a nightgown, slowly pulling it off her body.
  Alexa nodded slightly, but not much. She was nervous. She didn’t think she was good enough for Spike, she never had. As Spike pulled the silk over her head, she sighed, the cold air released from her mouth would have given any human shivers. Her white hair was a snowy sheet cascading down her back & shoulders.
    Spike put his masculin hands on Alexa’s side, feeling her metallic skin. He shuddered at how cold she was. Metal is very temprature sensitive. The room was chill, but Alexa was freezing.
  Alexa closed her eyes, as Spike’s hands moved up her body to her breasts. As he probed her body, he grinned. He hadn’t even seen Alexa in years. Let alone get this close to her. “Beautiful, come closer.”
  Alexa slowly scooted closer to Spike, getting only millilleters away from him. Her hands wrapped around his neck, her chest pressing against his. Both were naked, and perfectly shaped. It looked unreal, how perfect everything about them was. “I missed you” She muttered, she was very quiet.
  “I know pet. I know.” Spike put his hands on Alexa’s back. “Be a good girl for me.” Spike sighed. “I will have to leave, when I do, be good, OK?”
  “Leave?” Alexa pushed herself away from Spike. “I… You said you were staying!” She was outraged, and felt betrayed. She had been.
  “I’m sorry Love…” Spike Put his hand on Alexa’s bare arm.

















8.
  “Alexa! Gem, I’m back!” Spike yelled, he’d been traveling to different Wolfram & Harts all over the world for a little longer than a month.
  Spike stood in the door of his & Alexa’s room. It was empty, and looked like it had been for sometime.  Spike frowned, he didn’t smell Alexa either…
  “She’s not here.” Fred frowned, she was standing behind Spike, she looked a tad worried.
  Spike turned around quickly, and glared at Fred. “Where the bloody hell is she then?”
  Fred slowly stepped into the white room. It was Alexa’s room, at a mental institution. She saw a familiar metal bed, and a metal table, metal chairs sat around it. All of them were bolted to the floor. There were papers taped all over the walls, Alexa had drawn them. Fred frowned, and took a step closer to the tabke & chairs were Alexa was sitting.
  Alexa was definitely not the same. Her hair was gray & matted, it looked terrrible. Her eyes were cold & dim, they didn’t shine like they had. Alexa twitched, and continued drawing whatever she was drawing.
  “Alexa, I’m here.” Fred smiled at Alexa, she came to visit Alexa often.
  “F-fred…” Alexa looked up. “You came back!”
  “I told you I would.” Fred sat next to Alexa. “Do you remember the nice man I told you about? The one that loves you very much?”
  Alexa nodded slightly, but continued drawing. “I know you told me about him. But I don’t remember him, when he comes he’ll be mad at me.” Alexa whimpered. “I need to remember before he comed back. Or he might hurt me like the others do.” 
“He’s already back. He won’t hurt you, he wants to see you. I’m sure he’ll tell you nice things.” Fred stood up, and looked at Alexa still drawing. “I’m going to go get him, OK?”
  Alexa looked up, fear in her blan eyes. “You, you’re leaving me?”
  “I’m going to go get Spike. It’ll only take a second.” Fred sighed. “I promise you.”
  “Don’t, don’t take too long.” Alexa looked back down.
  A few seconds later, Spike was standing in the room, staring at what Alexa had become. He didn’t even realize she was her for a few sconds. “Alexa,” Spike was extremely worried. “What happened to you love?”
  Alexa;s head twitched, then she looked up. “Who, Who, Who are you?”
  Spike walked to Alexa slowly, and sat in a chair next to her. “You don’t remember me.” Spike sighed, and looked at Alexa.
  “Should I?” Alexa looked scared; people had gotten mad at her before, for not remembering.
  “Probably.” Spike frowned, and touched Alexa's hand. Her fingers were moving rapidly & uncontrollably. “You have cuts on your arms...”
  “I tried.” Alexa pulled her hand away, and covered her mouth with it. “Not supposed to tell.” Alexa hissed at herself. “Can't tell.”
  Spike knew what Alexa meant. She was trying to kill herself. He sighed; Alexa didn't know who he was, or why he was there. Spike thought he was making it worse.
  “It doesn't work.” Alexa muttered. “I'm different. I won't go away.”
  “You don't need to go away.” Spike put his hand over Alexa's scars. “I couldn't live without you.” Alexa put her hand over Spike's, her fingers still stirring.
  “When you touch me, it doesn't hurt...” Alexa looked confused. “You don't want to hurt me.”
  “I never will hurt you.” Spike took Alexa's hands in his. He saw small cuts all over her hands; she'd given then to herself accidentally, from her nails moving across the skin uncontrollably. “You don't remember, but I love you.” Spike spoke slowly, trying not to scare Alexa.
  “Hold me.” Alexa whispered. “You don't hurt.” Alexa seemed nervous, worried she would be rejected. “I think-I, think-I, I might love you too.”
  Spike smiled a little, he & Alexa, had a, a connection. A bond if you will, something, something just clicked between them. “I hope you do.”
  Over the next 3 months, Alexa & Spike grew very close. Spike had to get used to Alexa’s instinctual behaviors though he really didn’t mind them though. Spike visited Alexa every day, and brought her many gifts.
© Copyright 2010 Alexa Tetter (kabrenboo123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716003-Alexa--Spike-2---Part-2